What do you want the most?

Yes, and no. Just like any other game that has a photo mode. Where things can be rendered in a higher quality since it’s a still image. Where you can move the camera freely about, perhaps even change the time of day and weather conditions for the photo!

(I have waited so many times to take screenshots either in daylight or night time it’s crazy!)

4 Likes

This got me thinking about spacecraft. Would be so wild if we could build our own ship and fly to other planets and be able to store stuff in it for longer grind trips. Blinksecs etc are already in place for trip times and autopilot. Then we could build hangars where people can automatically land. And sell ships. Game changer.

3 Likes

To be 18 again and married to Scarlet Johansson.

4 Likes

I think people want photo mode as in free camera, not just f10

Aim high, man. Aim high.

1 Like

A better chat system / UI for it, and all the bugs currently in it resolved :-p
The impact damage from running up stairs fixed, the damage from running over a sign on the floor damage to be fixed.[ Post ]
Duststorms being nicer… so not an urge to warp away from the area to avoid the headache from it [Post]
The mouse-over tooltips to be massively improved. It is sort of a minigame they introduced now with having to match up multiple different forge outputs of hammers to which ones have the same effect. Right clicking every single forge item is getting tedious on a daily basis. [Post]
Be able to put grass on soil blocks, no matter their current chissel state.
Able to turn on a permanent “Current Altitude display” somewhere on the screen, instead of having to use the full debug menu for that.

3 Likes

Different plot types that allow for special rules to be applied. Along with this the ability to separate beacons vertically.

Options options options

3 Likes

Alternatively the ability to compare tools. So you check a tool in your inventory and any tool you look at (like when browsing a shop) shows the 2 tools and how much each stat is up or down from the compared tool

2 Likes

I think we need sea creatures first so we can make them with their parts

2 Likes

1800 black grass, 1800 lumi yellow grass. Please.

1 Like

An exo with Black Gleam…

But thats still second to Titans…

1 Like

This is turning into a list of demands.

2 Likes

Question is, can you fulfil them all?

Well, I’ll be honest with you, in the hope that I don’t insight a riot.

But no, I can fulfil precisely zero of them.

1 Like

You leave us no choice.

4 Likes

I want someone to invent a fitness device input for boundless, where you have to whack a cube with a hammer every time you want to swing

1 Like

How about a treadmill or elliptical to actually move? Maybe increase the ratio crazy amounts to make it fun still, like 1 rl step = 5 game meters.

1 Like

@BabyCookie you’re the absolute best :grin:

2 Likes

And EVERYTHING is an incline.

The seeds removed from T5+ meteors…

1 Like