Forge Shops....Any still there? - Post your Shop/Location Here

I used to be anti-glow grapple but that’s also a reasonble path now. Especially if you are trying to be efficient and don’t want your Longevity Boon points split between range and dura.

1 Like

Yeah the split points is my real concern with the method as I’d like to max Range and Projectile speed.

I suppose it almost makes the trait reduction gum worth a try as my third gum. Get as many levels into range as possible before getting the durability boon.

3 Likes

I personally just hold a glow stick in one hand and a grapple in the other. I’d personally prefer durability over glow on a grapple any day.

3 Likes

Thank you, Major. I’ll check them out today! I’ve been to your mall a few times looking for tools but it’s so big now I sometimes either get lost or end up double backing on myself without realizing and then I give up lol. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have some grapples for you if you would like they cost 7.5, at my mt olympus shop on pheminorum
best way through is tnt hub phem planet portal under the zeus statue :slight_smile:
i also have t6 max speed diamond hammers, and t6 max dura hammers for 10k

3 Likes

Oooh I love it! I’ll definitely pick them up. :smiley: Thanks a ton for the shout!

1 Like