Forge Shops....Any still there? - Post your Shop/Location Here

So with all the rental planets around and gleam mining being the current flavor of the month…I’m burning through the hammers. I know a bunch of peeps were on breaks before rentals and the supply of forged gear looks a little thin.

Also with all the posts for new planets even finding one for a forge can be hard to find. That being said anyone out there making forged stuff still?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Are you only looking for gem 3x3 AOE or…

EZPZ are who I’ve been going to lately for my hammers. But what I’ve been looking for are aoe titanium hammers for low tier gleam gathering and I don’t think they sell those, or if they do, they must always be sold out by the time I get there lol.

But yea, EZPZ have a good range and good prices too.

6 Likes

If you can find the TNT GLEAM FARM and go through the PURE BLUE gleam farm I have some for sale there, will be stocking them up shortly with another 20+ hammers

Just forged tools in general. But yes typically I like to buy:

Diamond
AOE
Damage
Durability

Can sacrifice durability for speed.

2 Likes

EZPZ - I have bought from them recently.

While the post was for me to find tools it was also for people to put their name out there for others to find.

1 Like

I get my stuff from Golden Fist @Tonezone are you still forging?

@whitelet @KArios I think it’s a smart market given the current demands :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

There is a shop on the south side of Gyosha Mall that has forged gem gear, Technomancers always has some forged items (also on the south road), and Tharkun’s Tools near the front always has a variety of affordable forged/AOE metal tools/weapons.

4 Likes

my tool shop in sasquatchville is always open (TNT --> Alder gate at TNT, look for the white LED sign when in sasquatchville)

5 Likes

I’m starting to sell topaz hammers for T2 farming at DK Mall XY 65
AoE
Dura ~4000
+Speed
They will 1-shot T3 with strength brew.

I also have some T4 topaz (T6 with str brew), T5 topaz, T5-T6 Diamond

3 Likes

I bought hammers and shovels from Doom101 recently and they were well stocked. Good price, too.

1 Like

I’m going to hijack this thread to ask…

Is anyone currently forging and selling Emerald Grapples with max range (+30m), reel in/out, and projectile speed? (Range needs to be maxed, but if the other two aren’t maxed, I prefer reel speed over projectile speed)

I’d like to purchase a bunch of them for a decent price, but I have trouble finding ones to my specifications using BUTT and going around to random planets until I find a portal to a specific forge shop that sells them, only to see that they’re only rank 300 or less. >.<

1 Like

I usually have these in stock at Dub-T…but have been a bit slack on the forging lately so I can’t guarantee that I am not out of stock. Prices range from 10-13k depending on how much reel/proj speed I hit on them.

Access is available via TNT Megahub Lutrion and our humble little bunch of portals are in a cave directly beneath the tree you will pop out of, you will find the shop portal there.

If I am out of stock then let me know and I can forge a stack or two for you.

2 Likes

Reel speed >40m/s doesn’t work since the game engine only supports a max velocity of 40 m/s.

5 Likes

Wait WHAT XD

I trust you, but can someone else confirm this?

Alwin, do you mean >40m/s overall, or added to the normal m/s of Emerald Grapples?

1 Like

40m/s overall. So yeah almost not even worth adding reel speed to Emerald grapples. This rocked my world after all the grapples I made with reel speed.

6 Likes

I actually can’t believe this. XD this will change everything about grapples for me in the future.

I guess all my future Grapples will have durability instead of reel speed. Which honestly isn’t a bad thing.

3 Likes

Yup you just blew my mind.

I have just crudely tested it also (before you showed Lucas post) and yes it seems you are correct. So that’s crazy…

The only advantage of faster grapples is projectile speed then… I had always focused this over real speed but now I’m getting rid of reel speed altogether.

4 Likes

Looks like Range, Projectile Speed, Durability is the way to go now.

Edit: er… or I guess has always been the way to go. This is wild, man.

1 Like