Forged titanium hammer pricing question

This pretty much sums it up in my opinion. It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. And at a price of 10k+ the ROI is well worth it if you use it effectively.

1 Like

Yea I haven’t done any forging my self but I can imagine that there would have to be hours upon hours of studyingand comparing to make anything worth being compaired to. I was more leaning towards like a price range. Like the other day (vaguely remember) there was an emerald 3x3 and I think auto harvest and light. They were asking 52k. I think thats just outrageous.

Moonies is an exceptional shop for sure, but definitely has very random output. And just because they price so low doesnt mean other people are ripping you off. If you dont make at least double your investment, even on a 15k titanium tool, back you havent learned how to use your tools properly

1 Like

I saw a dev response to a forging threadnaught and his response really sums up forging quite well. It’s a delicate balance b/w making the game fun and making it formulaic. I find it ironic that they designed the centraforge interface to look like a slot machine. Because forging can really feel like gambling :slight_smile:

Empahsis is mine.

1 Like

Wow nice find deen i didnt see that dev response. Definitely a great statement by the devs

Apparently we should all be asking you about market values, considering you’re the one saying that every forger selling titanium 3x3 over 6k is ripping people off.

If you’re asking what the average price players are seeing is, just look in this thread. With the exception of yourself, there is a pretty obvious pattern of consistency.

1 Like

Keep in mind, you’re generally not just paying for the materials needed to craft/forge products. Most folks will put a price on their time and labor as well.

i dont think they chose this to be like a slot machine but the slot machine is the automata archetype

True but trying to find a price range for time and labor can be very subjective, and at the will of whomever to decide how much that time\labor costs in their opinion.
I mean I guess I could go on to say this even coincides with materials cost ECT.

When I started reading this thread this morning my personal opinion was that 13k plus was way too expensive and 6k seemed reasonable. I’d never had enough credits to buy an aoe tool but I had 12k so I thought I’ll risk the 6k. When I got to her shop they were 7k but I thought I’d gamble.

I then went mining for diamonds. Needed 8 to bring me up to a mass craft. Ended up coming home with over 90 meaning I could mass craft two sets of workbench coils to bring me to 1500 power and I still have 43 left over. That’s over 20k in diamonds left over!

I still think 13k plus is a bit much but 6k is certainly a steal. Thus they’d all gone when I went back to buy more :cry::rofl: