Forged Wayfarer Totems request

I returned to the game after a few years of a break just a few days ago, and I haven’t kept up at all with the economy of the game, so I have no idea what it’d cost, but…

I wanted to know how much a few Wayfarer totems with glow, durability, and possibly energy drain reduction would cost per piece. Been doing a lot of construction since I got back, and they would make it a lot easier to carry a block in my off-hand, without having to swap between a totem and a glow-stick constantly.

Looking forward to hearing what the cost would be. I have a bunch of forging materials in my Reclaim, so I can probably pay off the material cost a fair bit, if I know how much it’d be in those.

honestly, im using only unforged totems in building if i need to get rid of wrongly placed block :slight_smile: so im usually swaping between unforged totem and spanner glow/magnet stick with blocks in other hand

forged wayfarers totems cost around 10k becouse they are harder to forge :slight_smile:
im only using solidifier wayfarers, reason - i like this totem look :smiley:

but for getting rid of wrong placed blocks im using only unforged gleambow or wayfarer totems :smiley:

1 Like

I like Wayfarers because the 1-hit blocks on Dzassak where I build, and they also look pretty.

Are they that much harder to forge than other totems?

All totems have the same difficulty but overall they are much harder to forge than tools.
In concrete numbers totem have 63% compared to 200% on tools. This means you get roughly a third of the boon points which makes totem forging more expensive.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. That’s a bit of a bummer. I quite like how flexible they are for construction.

1 Like