Forged with Love - grand re-re-re opening on dzassak

One love :heart:

5 Likes

Np @Marcello666

Will add Regen bombs tomorrow did n t Had time for that today.
Need to do 1 or 2 Changes too.

Hope everyone enjoyes the Farm
This is a Set Up for 4 Players at Same time .

Pictures will follow

3 Likes

If u like to earn more coins, I need 20k spicy beans… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update:

Now I need 40.000 spicy beans

2 Likes

When I get any spicey beans I’ll sell you them this week.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Shop is closed
Hubs are closed
Every beacon is reclaimed

So Thx 4 all the good time and all bad experience.

I guess I’ll not coming back

2 Likes

Oh no! Dang just bought a bunch of your grapples too! Well hope to see you around at some point. Enjoy the time off.

2 Likes

Damn bro! Whyyyyyy! You will be missed in game :pensive: I hope everything is ok with you and if I can do ANYTHING for you please reach out to me I really hope to see you again sooner or later, I’ll be here to give you a warm welcome take care bro :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

That’s a shame I would periodically contribute to you baskets.

I hope you return some day

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you are leaving. I honestly hope you do comeback.

I know I’ve thanked you before but I just want to wholeheartedly thank you for your farm and shop. You’ve no idea how much it helped when I started playing at the beginning of this year (and continued to do so) I had such an overly adventurous build I started and your setup helped me finish it. Thanks so much and I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

First Paka and now Marcello. Seems we’re bleeding a lot of the old guard…

2 Likes

(Q.Q)… Boop!

2 Likes

Thats sad. I always hoped we could work together at some point…

Take care, I wish you all the best :slight_smile:
Thank You for everything You’ve done for the community :heart:

2 Likes

If somebody needs something, don’t be afraid to text me here.
I’ve Stil got a lot of stuff and a few hundred forged tools and millions of coins…

6 Likes

I would never say no to millions of coins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Did someone say coins? Forged Tools?

1 Like

@Marcello666 keep your stuff, you will regret giving things way, i know you love boundless so take a break as much time as you need and come back and indeed play the sort your stuff game.

7 Likes

I think if I were to quit playing I’d give all my stuff away with zero regrets even if I did plan to come back at some time in the future. Some of the most fun I have had was starting a new character without using anything from my previous characters and starting from scratch.

I’ve inherited quite a bit of stuff and when and if I quit I would want that stuff to go into the economy and into the hands of other players. I can only imagine how many items are sitting in reclaims that won’t ever be touched again.

1 Like

Like my family. They stopped playing and decided not to come back and were very certain about it. But I didn’t inherit their stuff either. Even worse, I loaned my brother back then kindling shred kernels and never got them back! :triumph:

1 Like

and they wouldn’t log in one last time to give you perms on their beacons?

1 Like