Forger on the way!

Im 3 levels away from getting all my points into everything needed for a forger. Hopefully I can sell good stuff and be trained along the way!!!

6 Likes

Gz!
I’m always relieved that there are other people forging so I don’t have to :stuck_out_tongue:
lots of helpful threads regarding getting the best out of your forge and make sure you post your forged goods so we can come buy 'em

2 Likes

You are welcome to open a store at The Forgers Avenue.

This is the way.

1 Like

Oh I will but I cant decorate or build for doodoo lmao

3 Likes

A bit more advanced, but I feel this is where you should be heading for gem tools.
9 tools at a time, and only 30/40 rounds for almost maxed out gear!

For lucent gear, there’s only one video for that…

This method is expensive, but will get you there.
You can thank @wakeNbake for both of these!

2 Likes

I will when I see him :slight_smile:

I do appreciate the plug @SilverSunn !

Those methods are obviously designed for doing the high end gear, max lucent’s obviously and gem tools where you want to be near maxing all 3 boons.

However for most commonly uses tools it is very much overkill to be attempting to max all stats. For instance a T6 diamond hammer only requires level 8 damage and level 2 busy bee for a fully specced miner to one shot rocks at the action speed cap with a mega speed brew.

I remember seeing this video posted a long while back by someone and managed to track it down and it’s very similar to a method I use for cheaper tools, the inclusion of a boon removal reduces the level of RNG hell considerably as well.

3 Likes

I have been taught some in game by scienceguy but dang there really is more to it lol. But I’m sure I can master it. I mastered crafting in ff14 and I’m sure I can here too :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have premade stores for this situations :wink:

Kudos @minunblack! Forging is my bugbear and I don’t do it nearly often enough to get better at it. Meanwhile, I will buy from the productive people like you!

Honestly I’m sure I got the hang of it already. I just need to know how to set up my deck and im golden. Its a familiar mechanic I have seen before. But forgers avenue in a week I hope to have a spot to sell my beginner ware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give me a week and I’ll gladly take a spot :slight_smile: I pretty much know how to forge and what orders I need to put my stuff in. Im glad to help the forgers out any way I can :slight_smile: