Forgers: what would you charge?

I’m looking for someone that can forge the following onto sapphire hammers:

Aoe 4
Devastating damage 9
Busy bee 10

I can supply the hammers.

I don’t mind irrelevant quirks/defects (wonky trigger finger, random noises, etc), but nothing that compromises the effectiveness of the tool.

How much would you charge per stack (9) of hammers?

I did that to a ruby hammer i believe, might have stopped short on dmg… its in the brgr basement if you wanna have a look; i price my raw tools at 1200each, so you can extrapolate a price from there, I’ll give u another 20% off that price since it’s an order…

I can forge those. I always use them myself for T7 mining. They’re the best!

Busy bee 10 is not needed, 9 is enough, ya know, the max swings per second thing… (I think there is a teeny tiny difference but it’s negligible when I added a fast bomb to a speed 9 I didn’t notice any difference, doing so with a speed 8 does)

Am hurt you didn’t think of me right away Fida! :slight_smile:

I was just throwing it out there, to see how cheap I can get them!

1 Like

Maybe your build is different, but I have found it is.

With busy bee 10 + mega speed brew on my miner it puts the speed of the hammer at 120, which is the minimum needed for max hits per second, according to this:

I know you are aware of that discussion already, but just in case anyone else is looking!

LOL, those cheap Scottish b, ehhhh

well then asking a Dutchie for such things will make sure you won’t get the cheapest we nickle and dime everything!

I prefer the term frugal :wink:

1 Like

Whereas I have a penchant for penny-wise.