Forging feedback

That’s good to hear!

This is great of @Savior to share his success with the forge, as so few bother to do.

The frustration of the forge is what keeps it interesting for a lot of us and also what separates it from the other machines. I guarantee you’ll never hear of anyone proclaiming themselves a master of the Extractor!

4 Likes

Anytime I try to forge a lucent anything, it ends badly lol
I don’t think I’ve gotten over 300-320 yet :laughing:

1 Like

i’ll have you know my extractor has been one of my used machines! :laughing:

2 Likes

And thus by using it you have then achieved mastery of it! :joy:

1 Like

I want to see the process. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i blame the insane amount of vital essence i seem to go through in this game (along with glue and bonding agent lol)

1 Like

Lol, tutorial video incoming December 2299… about the same time I become a master of YouTube video editing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

But I should have first born by then so video won’t be needed :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

LOL, good to see you understand my payment methods :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol thanks but this forge is by Powerman. I don’t forge. Just want to inspire those who think the forge is broke.

2 Likes

You should see the other stuff he does.

2 Likes

Same they look fun

3 Likes

Ahhh now you’re all just showing off :frowning: :wink:
I will be a forge master one day!!

2 Likes

You guys are making my day!

1 Like

Would you make some with my mats @MrNiX ? :sweat_smile: tho I don’t know what you would need so I may need to craft some of the Forge ingredients :sweat_smile:

Sure, just tell me what you want (what specific boons). I will be forging a bit this weekend. We can square up afterwards. If you want stuff that is much much more affordable, just think of rank and cost like: cost = (rank + #specific boons)^2. Im gonna stop the model there before i get carried away with it.

Just be aware of the relationship

Ugh, I cant help myself, the exponent is probably greater than 2 and there needs to be at least a normalizing coeff in the parenthesise and a scalar offset as an additional term … Sorry

2 Likes

I usually see the multishot rift bows with projectile speed+ but if you guys haven’t yet, try the light flight boon with the flat trajectory and projectile speed. It’s wonderful : )

1 Like

Yeah, I could see that working great!

1 Like

Had a unicorn when forging a rift hammer today. After work or maybe in the morning I can get a picture of it up here (ran out of time and was super excited so forgot to take a pic)…

I forge with quirks so it’s no where near “perfect” by many standards, but it litterly gave me every boon I wanted in a row, and only one quirk (which was the last one) that needed rerolled. Got the all aoe buff, damage lvl 7, and the reduced energy used boon lvl 3 i think (randomly got not targeted with gums, can’t remember it’s name).

What makes it even crazier is it was only my 3rd attempt on that hammer… Lol. So probably my only “cheap” to make forge I’ll get for lucent tools

3 Likes