Forging Lesson?

Hello,

I need to get some Zoom practice and was wondering if anybody wanted to help me out. Perhaps we can try a Zoom class with a few people and forge a “thing”…

Anybody interested?

Any “thing” you want forged?

1 Like

I take it im not alone in being forced by my job to use zoom. Hehe

Good vidmeeting app.

1 Like

Certainly not! I bet their stock is looking pretty good lol

1 Like

“Sir, i have good news and bad news. The good news are that people are actually buying our software now. The bad news are it took the first phase of a zombie apocalypse for them to do so.”

2 Likes

Whatever it takes to get traction, thats what I always say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
JK, I think a lot of smaller companies have used zoom for a bit. But your right. I think they will be a household name in 3 months

1 Like

Ooh, you should try an umbris hookshot w/ range, projectile speed… and ‘on icy ground’ and ‘slow mo’ quirks! Then maybe sell it to me, lol.

@Coolpants You coming to the lesson?

If I can. When are you planning it?

Tomorrow… What times are you free? We got 2 folk so far! I’ll send you a zoom meeting request via PM.

I have to work all day tomorrow unfortunately :confused: I’m not exactly sure when I’d be free… if it goes well and you have another, I’d love to try and make it to one. It sounds like a good time!

zoom lesson? should be more fun then what I use zoom for otherwise… when and what are we forging?

If coolpants comes (im game at any crazy hour as long as its not early morning CST) then I suspect we’re gonna do “an umbris hookshot w/ range, projectile speed… and ‘on icy ground’ and ‘slow mo’ quirks!” … Otherwise Ive had a request for speed hammers. And if not that, …maybe its time to release my bomb mining rig!

1 Like

ooh! speaking of bombs, id love some good ones to throw for a big blast during the hunts I lead! ill try not to have it be to early…

Well, I think I’m game for a sometime in CST: 11am to 12am (midnight)
Whatcha guys think?

1 Like

I miiight be able to join if it’s that late : ) don’t plan what you’re forging based on my attendance but if you’ll send me a link, I’ll try to join in!

ok, I’m gonna test myself and just shoot from the hip on the forging. See how good I actually am.
So sometime in the 11 pm or later is what you would want?

I’ve got a 1 pm CST, 2 pm EST time request too… any thoughts on that time?

that sounds like fun. 11pm cst should be ok for me. I get home around 9 so that’ll give me time to wind down and try not to ptfo, lol

I won’t make the earlier ones but don’t plan around me : )

So far its looking like its gonna be 1 CST, 2 EST…
@DJDancecraft that work for you?

Coolpants perhaps we can do another one if this goes well.

1 Like