Forging with Oortmani

Hello. It is me. Giorgio Oortmani. Here to show you how the finest forges in the universe are made. :rofl:

Okay maybe not. But when you get a request on how to forge from the great @PixelatedTwix one must heed thy call. So here’s the first of what could be many forge videos.

If you like this video and want to see more let me know. If you think it’s trash keep it to yourself and move on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

What would you like to see next…?
Well it’s hammers/other tools.

19 Likes

You finally got nudged into a forging video eh?

Can’t think of a better patron than @PixelatedTwix to do the convincing :grin:

3 Likes

nice and quick show of pretty straight forward method - very cool :sunglasses:

subscribed too :+1:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah. Soon there maybe oortmani knock offs scattered around the universe. :rofl:

@boundmore yeah super basic video. Surprisingly I didn’t have to rage during the video. I suppose I’ll save that for forging hammers. :rofl: and I wish I could add some funny clips and an intro but I’m on PlayStation so that won’t be happening.
Btw just watched your Christmas video. :+1::+1::ok_hand::beers: awesome!

3 Likes

Threw it up on the big screen so I can really soak it in :nerd_face:

Good stuff man :ok_hand:

That ending really caught me off guard :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha. You gotta draw them in for the next video. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Any chance for a max Range, max Reel In/Out Speed, Hookshot Blink Grapple version ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha. Maxing out lucents is not my thing. That I’d have to use the forge method that @wakeNbake created and watch the @Jiivita video to do. I’ll just be doing the gem tools for now. Maybe mediocre lucent forges after. Lol.

3 Likes

but Gleambow! Gotta go fast! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Old video from before lucent upgrades… )

3 Likes

I can do the gleambow totems!

2 Likes

some challenging terrain there lol; I sure can imagine racing after gleambow meteors over easier regions :grin:

1 Like

dabest

Seriously…the best! I need to take notes.

2 Likes

I edited the post. Hammers/all tools video added. :blush::v:

2 Likes

This one?

<3 @wakeNbake but @Crete brought us that in the days after release.

I practiced it a bit early in learning the forge - it was helpful because I always knew that I could fall back on something to force what I wanted when the forge was completely failing me. I’ve still failed almost every time I’ve tried to max a lucent just because it’s so long and tedious I end up missing a step late in the process and run out of vigor.

So glad to to see these videos. Hope that people new to forging find these here and on your youtube!

1 Like

Thanks. I hope they help some people.

@Nightstar wake showed me his ways long ago. And i added some of what he showed me to my forging. Then seen what @NickkThatsGood does. And got me to explore other forge methods. They are both wizards of the forge.

6 Likes

Have you tried @HOST’S method yet? He got videos of it too.

Also, cool to see would be, slingbows, loot Totems, gleambow Totems :slight_smile:

I know how to forge with one of the basic methods that Nexton showed me back in the days. And fruitcake showed me roughly how to forge Totems but whatever I do, I’m so unlucky it wouldn’t work out for me after hours of tries xD slingbows are also a different kind of breed… so would be cool to see that ^^

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. But I’ve watched Host stream how he forged.
Even though I’ve been shown other peoples methods I alway kinda go back to my own ways. I know they aren’t perfect. I know I only x speed or damage. But the Oortmani way is alway make the best tool I can regardless.

I’ll definitely do a totem video.
And slingbow are very similar to what I do with everything else but I’m sure I can do that as well. :blush:

3 Likes