⚒ Max Forging method, no quirks (Video)

Below is the method I have come up with to max forge items up to rank 400 every time without quirks.

It is not perfect, it is expensive and takes time. But it is something to build off of. We have one of the smartest dedicated communities online… I know someone will come up with something better. Happy forging!

Sorry about the sound, I am sick and dont make a lot of videos… was just a quick one

22 Likes

Pretty nice hammer you got there although it’s probably about 20k coins if not more just for ingredient per forge without labor, spark and gems! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll edit my post with the value of the hammer after calculating in my forge calculator!

Yup! They are kinda expensive to make. I know if i was to sell this hammer, it would go up for sale for 30k

My current view is that it is cheaper to make 2 hammers like this without the Durability, than it is to make 1 with Dura. The price of getting that 3rd boon really adds up. But 2 boons using this method is VERY easy to do.

1 Like

I haven’t checked this out yet, but Sir, you are one heck of a great meatball!

2 Likes

Ok, checked it out. …TERRIBLE IDEA, nobody use this but ME. Wait I mean, who wants pride in their work and who wants 400’s on forging. Or guaranteed forges… no way. Haha, thanks again for sharing. This is similar to something I was doing on the test server. Never tried in the release, too many ingredients and your method is clever. Especially if you get some stability back while adding the gums. Later!

1 Like

Not a bad way of doing forges for personal use but hammer cost is hitting around 10 - 15 k for lv 9 damage and dura so that method is to rich for me.

This is similar to what I have come up with so far, but I really try to keep paste usage down as well as anything the requires trophies to make. Invig paste 2 and whittle down the points slowly, using pure boon 1 to get back energy on low hits and protection paste on all the time, with stabilisation paste when energy gets close to exceeding stability. I can get T5 onesies no problem and a strength brew will make that t6.

Thanks for sharing it! Might do it for a few display hammers xD

Anybody improve on this at all?

3 Likes