Looking for master forger at the wayfarer level of above

My trade proposition is as follows

My trade: one smart stack of wayfarers totems and a yet to be decided amount of coins.
Your trade: a smart stack of 3x3 aoe wayfarers totems that will one hit blocks from tier 1 threw 3 planets . I have max strength and the damage epic so that should help.

I am not rich but feel the cost of producing a smart stack of the desired product should only count the forging cost and a bit of profit on your side. so let the bidding began :hammer:
I wont be able to make the trade until Monday but can wait as long as it takes.

I tried forging a loot/light Wayfarer’s Totem for my wife… its miserable… It is still on the “to do” list…

2 Likes

I’m willing to give it a shot, next time I’m on I’ll try my hand at it

1 Like

So one smart stack of Wayfarer Totems, hmm, that’s about 4500c worth.

Then you probably provide also the ones that need forging saving 500c per item.

I sell them for 7999c minus 500c times 9 minus 4500c

Comes out to almost 63k coin remaining to be paid…

not the deal I was looking for.
in essance I trade a smart stack for a smart stack. the stack I receive has the desired effect. I will pay for the cost of the forging mats and enough coin to make it worth your while.
63k is way out of my price range.
I admit I am ignorant of the coin value of the needed forging mats. what do you think those are worth?

The only way to do it that I know of is with almost a whole stack of invigorating paste and stabilization paste

1 Like

interesting. how much do you think those two stacks of items are worth ?

They are cheap but the rest of the stuff you will need costs a little let me find the video that gives the cards needed to forge perfect every time.

1 Like

cool thanks :smiley_cat:

1 Like

You would just replace the gums with the ones you need On the totem.

Come visit The Golden Fist, we already have those totems available and have almost completed construction on our factory… im sure we can work something out that benefits us both very kindly.

1 Like

cool I’ll do that. won’t get a chance tell Monday but I’ll pm you be for and work something out.

Ya totems are hard to forge, they have very little stability. I could definitely see needing a stack of paste.

1 Like