Forum default (letter) avatars not loading

I thought that some users have been deleting that avatar but now on weekend I “lost” mine generated avatar :confused:
Kind of annoying because of it is used to access own menu.

1 Like

That isn’t good. That needs to be checked into by whoever takes care of the forum, and I am guessing the devs, but not sure. Hopefully they can fix it.

1 Like

I see them fine for some people but not for others… seems to be different for everyone… I’m assuming I see these ones because they are cached on my machine…

2 Likes

Just for comparison’s sake:

1 Like

Mine used to show a blue M. Now I don’t even see it on mine anymore it’s just a :black_circle: on the top right

1 Like

Just tested one of those image links on another browser and can confirm I do see them because they are cached on my machine.

2 Likes

As @majorvex mentioned, I have no identity :frowning:

I used to have a red circle with white U.
It doesnt show up anymore, even in the top right where the notifications popup.

Screenshot_139

Been like this about a week or just over.

1 Like

@morey523 @Unciviled
Slightly off topic, but can i ask howcome you guys havn’t used any actual profile pics?

Not that it really matters at all, but i’m rather curious

1 Like

i noticed that half the time the like list is blank for me cant see who liked something

1 Like

Yeah, that too and in topic list original poster/frequent and last sometimes don’t show. Breaks layout, but mostly annoying when you try to access user card.

1 Like

@Vansten I never picked an avatar because i never seen a need lol
I dont see a need in pants like most. I like my diaper. :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess ill have to add an avatar though since the forum is trying to delete my identity lol

4 Likes

Ahahahaha, I thought it was just my browser being dumb, so didn’t mention it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i see one @Janna55 and @Unciviled, but not @almund or @morey523 :crazy_face:

1 Like

“See” what you are all talking about now. I have the generic green circle with the letter J in it. But when seeing copies of post, it doesn’t show up. A while back, not sure how long ago the symbol that shows when you have a PM message and the one for when someone responds to you post is just a box with a x in it.
Now am seeing where sometimes a person will post something and there is a x by their name such as the post from @jobraw has the x by his name but no image.

jobraw

1h

i see one @Janna55 and @Unciviled, but not @almund or @morey523

this seems to be resolved now?

1 Like

Ive been seeing the letters on my phone the whole time but they have been gone on the pc (mac) for a while now

I can actually see mine now. Came back about 2 days ago. After being nothing for about a month.

I just thought they fixed it.

1 Like

yay I can see letters again

1 Like

oh i see them again too!

\o/

1 Like