Forum Market Snapshot Poll

Hey Forum, I have a quick little poll if y’all can give me a quick little help and share your opinion. What is your thoughts on the current market and what do you fine folks find yourself needing the most but find it hard to find either at good prices or at all. Feel free to discuss this below but I also like to click the following options.

• Forge tools
  • Raw materials
  • Blocks
  • Consumables
  • Fuels
  • Machines
  • Something else…

0 voters

I find myself in need of forged tools, and the market does not disappoint! I always worry that one day I’m going to log on and everybody is going to be scrambling around going, “OMG no forged tools :sob:,” but thankfully that seems unlikely.

Although we are never more than just a patch away from something breaking or falling victim to “balancing” changes lol. It happens.

I will say things the market does not currently provide are combustion and kindling. I don’t really use them, but they also aren’t there.

1 Like

I dont shop much but when I do it’s for raw materials and then I craft/forge what I need. Prices seem to be pretty fair for the main thing i shop for. Mostly beans/orbs/leaves.

2 Likes

Closing poll in a little bit, anyone else interested in sharing your thoughts I’ll keep it open for another hour. Ty

When i buy tools i look for hammers with the action speed quirk and when i buy blocks i look for a variety in the same color. I found a place that had all 3 types of marble in the same color yesterday which made it easy for me to come up with a build. Would like to see more of that.

1 Like

I close the poll… So this is a quick shap-shot
Top 3 things that appears to be a need for is

1. Raw materials
  2. blocks
  3. forge tools

Very good! I definitely agree to the findings even if it only capture a small group of people here it answers some questions. Ty for giving me your time.

1 Like

Forge tools when a new exp spawns, I run around forever only to find where I usually purchase is sold out. But thankfully the shopscanner helps save the day buying 2 at one store 3 at another, so on. I wish forging was a more simple process.

I find the forging of a tool to be a really easy process the hardest part is getting started and gathering resources and keeping stocked on those resources.

It’s funny i sell both forge tools and raw materials and always stay away from Blocks. The main reason why I stay away from Blocks is because it’s hard to know what colors people would buy so I normally stay away from selling these.

1 Like

I’m having that problem in my ore seam shop… I thought, “Focus on white, can’t go wrong with that…” but the colors people are buying tend to just be a mix of whatever lol. I don’t even know how to go about replacing what they bought, since it was all just dumped into a mix bag…

1 Like

I assume their is a huge barely touched market for blocks but whoever tackles the block market is taking on a Titan… You can focus on all colors of bricks but that still leaves a huge gap… Only solution would be the goo and tint system but as it stands right now is not a viable option.

1 Like