Foxxy is looking for specific metamorphic rock colors

Foxxy is putting up some request baskets in her shop geared toward specific colors of meta rock because demand is high and sometimes I feel like I’m running on fumes :joy:
So far I have ones for

Dark mustard
Oxide rose
Black
Dark grey
Light red
Cool red
Dark orange
Night berry
Silk teal
Ashen turquoise
Oxide azure
Cool grey
Pale tan
Ashen blue
Stale cerulean
Shadow violet
Light turquoise
Oxide grey

List will grow or shrink as I add or fill my quota
All requesting for .5 unless it’s an exo exclusive and then I will pay 3c
Anything helps :slight_smile:
Find request baskets by the greyscales portion of Foxxys shop :heart::fox_face::heart:

2 Likes

I’ll see what I have excess of and bring it your way.

1 Like

Thank you darling

1 Like

Filled up your Ashen Grey and Dark Grey. I have a lot more Ashen Grey if you want it too.

1 Like

Definitely!!!

2 Likes

Filled again. :grin:

I’ve got five more baskets of the stuff if you want it, not sure what you like to keep your stock at.

1 Like

I’m trying (greyscales wise) to keep all 6 shop stands full because when ppl come for the grey’s they tend to buy either one shopstand full or all six :rofl: there’s not usually much of an inbetween lol all other perm metamorphic I try to keep between 2 and 3 Shopstands full and my storage stacked just in case
So at least pertaining to any greyscales colors I mine all the available 2xs a week and it sells like crazy

So I will buy any I can get my hands on lol

2 Likes

I have about 20 ss of black I tried to drop off but the basket was sold out.

2 Likes

I can set a few to buy black in just a minute :grinning:

1 Like

@Drebb I set 4 req baskets for black I’ll empty em as soon as there filled so u can add more if you’d like

1 Like

Edited to add dark orange light red cool red silk teal night berry and ashen red to list :heart::fox_face::heart: thank you to all that have helped so far MVP STATUS

1 Like

Oh no, i’m the reason ashen red got added, i just took the entire stock.

1 Like

Lol I’ll have them refilled by tomorrow if you need more

1 Like

Well the storms are causing issues with my internet so i won’t be able to help on the restock side. Sad I work for my ISP and used to be the repair maintenance guy! I know it is causing what we call noise or upstream interference but now i have to wait on someone else to come fix. At least i am not the guy out there in the nasty stuff anymore. Now i Just upgrade the network and they have to maintain it lol!

1 Like

Just refilled a bunch of my rock req baskets :slight_smile: could really use some black lately :grin: someone was really in need emptied 3 shop stands of black marble in 24 hours lol

3 Likes