FREE (overstock)

Im giving away a few different mats for free due to overstock and to clean up inventory. once everything thats there now is gone, ill continue to add more and/or different items. im not on much due to long work hours, but ill try to keep up with the stock.

Regular server:

Solumn
-1329N , 1006E
alt: 82

2 Likes

still online?

They are set out on a shop stand, but the asking price is 0c

Go for it!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know if there is any issues with retrieving them. Anything specific youre looking for?

1 Like

Love the idea. But unfortunately theres greedy people who just see free stuff and take it while dont even needing it. Hopefully it goes to good use

2 Likes

yea there is alot of them

1 Like

the items on the stands are set to 1c not 0 :slight_smile:

It has to be. I think it doesnt allow 0

1 Like

Yup, must not allow 0c cause when I look at the stand it says 0c, but charges you guys 1c? Bummer. Well, when I get back online, I’ll try to make more stands and “sell” some better items. Flint, opal, other misc to save you guys some mat grind time.

I appreciate you guys bringing that to my attention right away.

1 Like

“Sell” as in 1c then.

np didnt know it would do that its new to me

but I think its a bug because it should say it if tax where 1C so reported it now as a bug :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry for the late responses, my job has me working long hard hours and I’m dead by the time I finally get home. They say “no rest for the wicked”. If that’s the case, then masons are some pretty evil people haha!

Other than those minerals, I put somewhere around 800 of soft coal up for steal, and 5 red signs. Next will be copper bars.