Free to a good home... Baby Groot Pixel Art

I’m trying to free up some of my plots for more building, so I am releasing my competition winning Baby Groot pixel art into the wild… it’s free of charge, if anyone wants it let me know. It takes up 15 plots and receives about 3k footfall per month.

Edit: It’s in PixelGate on Solum

5 Likes

I have loads of plots spare if you want me to use them as a placeholder for you to reclaim once you have more. I can even come and plot places you want in Anoobis if that helps too.

1 Like

Thanks @ComplexRogue7 - I might take you up on that offer!

I’m also planning on killing off some of my roads at Miners bluff as they’re not used and will probably not be classed as part of my settlement when the new changes come into play anyway.

1 Like

We shall see if the few small build along will make the road between us work as settlement.

Thanks for offering to turn over groot to someone. Pixel gate lost fallout boy already.
Thanks to complex rogue for offering plots to preserve it.

5 Likes

ohh shoot I thought I fuled up fall out boy to max …

I’m sorry I didn’t notice until there were only a few parts left

1 Like

I also will be happy to claim some stuff if needed.

1 Like

Totally no problem if you need to. Happy to help

ah poo!.. I guess i need to start making daily rounds >< i just fixed / rebuilt part of the Oort Temple law yesterday >< not to mention the SW corner is partially regened as well (but claimed, so i can’t rebuild it ><)

Oggieogham and i seem to have become the unofficial care takers of PixelGate o.o (at which apparently im doing a terrible job at :rofl:)

anyway i can take over / hold anything PixelGate for you Stretchious but sounds like ComplexRogue7 has you covered =)

Oh btw @Oggieogham i like what you have done with the old market area… I’d be happy to turn over / give access to most of what i have reserved if you want to expand it =)

I haven’t been playing or checking as much lately and so more parts have regened . Well I ran out of plots for awhile so that had something todo with it.

Thanks about the market area, I’ve been trying to do some renewal. I liked the chisel knights medieval city idea, but had a family event that day and couldn’t attend, so I’ve been experimenting with similar builds around pixel gate. But it took me 5 hours for the first so I would have been too slow for the event anyway. I will try to think of a good market build and would be interested in a few scattered plots in the market, thanks.

Thanks for the offer @Jiivita (and @ComplexRogue7!) … I just upgraded my account, so I’m ok for plots at the moment, so Baby Groot will stay! :smiley:

2 Likes

yay!!! I’m really happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like