Fresh Exo Worlds

I love the rarity and randomness of tiers of the Exoplanets. I feel like when a Tier 7 exo is up, its kind of like a fire alarm going off:

“ATTENTION! Tier 7 Exoplanet spotted, leave what you’re doing and please report to said planet! Please gear up yourself before helping others!”

I like that :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I don’t have anything to contribute but can we please not do this. I have friends on the Anthem team, they’ve been working extremely hard to produce what is at the end of the day a very good game, please don’t pit us against them like this.

16 Likes

I don’t think they ment to devalue the work of the whole team.
But the shortcomings of one single aspect of a game can overshadow the whole project in a players eyes.
It’s not fair though.

1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry. It was never my intent to try and pit you guys against them. I was, however, intentionally drawing a comparison because I consider you a responsive developer who listens, communicates and interacts with the player base. I consider those to be virtues worth recognition given that hard work alone doesn’t make a good game. However, a post such as mine doesn’t encourage continued developer interaction, which is, at the end of the day, my desire. So again, my sincerest apologies.

4 Likes