FULLY POWERED MINTER, PUBLIC! (+40% coin, free to use)

Howdy,

The Golden Fist Guild has pulled together to hunt the Umbris required to fully power a minter, and we decided to open it up for everyone to use!. This will gain you an additional 40% on everything that you mint. To use it, simply join The Minter’s Guild (as an alt guild, not a main guild) and we will grant you permissions to mint (please allow us 24 hours to grant perms, or shout for ‘Tone’ or ‘Crunk’ if we are around).

It can be found in the back right of The Golden Fist shop. There is the guild book there to join. If you feel so inclined, you can donate some of your extra free coin to The Minter’s Guild (Character Menu, Guilds tab, select guild, donate coin).

Together, we can clear our shelves and stimulate the galactic economy!

To access The Golden Fist:

• Portal Seekers Grovidias Te
  • Meteor Meet
  • The Ultima Exchange
  • Fireborn (Minorengle)
  • TNT Hub
  • Anarchy Hub
  • Hearth Guard
  • 4KG City

23 Likes

Thank you for being a man/woman amongst men/women!! :+1:

4 Likes

Being the footfall junkie, I am…all I got to say, is well played… genius.The best part of it, the co-operative nature… I will gladly visit your minter! Thanks for such a community minded build! :nerd_face::+1:

6 Likes

Your welcome! It was the awesome men/women of the GF guild pulling together to make it happen.

4 Likes

Hey just to let you know the waterfront outlets have had a very public mint for the last month now, it is actually the first and originally only one.
But good job pulling that umbris i know how hard it is, I’ve got two machines with coils.

2 Likes

Wow I did not know that. We figured everyone was hoarding to mint once they had access to a printer minter. How are you handling the permissions on yours?

1 Like

Its the exact same way!
Geniuses think alike. I started it the very day it came out because i Felt the community really needed a way to use it without the cost being on them solely.
It is very pricey and has ben 3mil + cost total now but i have a second machine for when the guild fills up to do another guild control machine.

3 Likes

Thanks for setting this up, I’ve just joined!

The Golden Mint

Classy

2 Likes

if , i am already in a Guild it is not possible to use the minter or am i wrong ?

After you join, to have to wait for tone or I too add your permissions to use it, please alloy us a day after joining

1 Like

You need a hunt hive portal. :grinning:

How you all been?

2 Likes

You can be in 10 guilds and have 1 as your main guild(in order to get buffs and earn endeavor for the main guild)

2 Likes

What planet is that? We can hook anyone up with portals, we mean to add some room for self serve portals soon too.

Hunt Hive is on Bitula

To answer the second part, I think we’ve been pretty well! Tier 7 hunts are not the easiest to do though. Everyone did such a good job helping. And a number of guild members hunted for so long o.o

Yes T7 can be a head ache. Fun once in awhile.

Permissions have been granted for all who were waiting.

1 Like

careful now, it’s a FFT!!

:wink:

Used it a couple of times so far. Quite appreciative of it being there for public use!

Somewhat annoying I have that bug that I can’t see the actual condition level on the coils, so I end up just repairing every few uses to be on the safe side.