Fully Public Creative World - Janus II

For anyone struggling to decide between maintaining sovereign and creative worlds, or prioritising the PS5, a fully public creative world has been opened for use by anyone, for anything, whether it’s building something incredible, or just messing around and planning out your next build.

If people find it valuable in any way, it will be maintained for the foreseeable future just like the permanent planets.

-------------------[Sovereign Details]----------------------
Owner : @ellyphant
Permissions : Can Visit | Can Edit | Can Claim
-----------------------[:earth_africa: World Details]--------------------
Name : Janus II
ID : 669
Type : Lush
Tier : Inhospitable (4)
Atmosphere : Lvl 1 Caustic (1 level)
Size : 4.5km (50 Regions)
Liquid : ▲ Water | ▼ Water
Region : EU Central
---------------------[:compass: Distance Details]-------------------

1 blinksecs from Circarpous I
Portals : TNT Megahub -------------------[:stopwatch: Time Details]-------------------------
Appeared September 20, 2020 2:43 PM

Rules: Please be decent human beings. Don’t plot the whole world just because you can. Don’t plot others in. All the usual stuff.

There is currently a portal to the world in the TNT Megahub, next to Trior, but bridges can be opened wherever you would like. A world hub will be built over the coming days but the world is open already.

Specs:

• Plot compactness is on for now
  • Invulnerability: on
  • Flying: on (duh)
  • Creatures will spawn because it’s sad without them
  • Meteorites will not spawn

Will add all the usual specs when someone smarter than me shows me how.

Cheers
Elly

24 Likes

I’m coming!!! XD

1 Like

Haha… Ya know, I turned them off on my creative world as I mapped it for the first time, and I started to think that I kinda liked the sense of quiet and desolation.

2 Likes

I actually temporarily turned it off because the cuttles were driving me mental!

2 Likes

May I get a Portal For Cookie Kingdom to your creative

2 Likes

Of course. You can set up one yourself, anywhere on the world, or I can set you one up at the main hub x

3 Likes

Main hub please boop

1 Like

I set you up a portal, we can sort out opening it whenever suits :slight_smile: @BabyCookie

Just let me know next time your on and I’ll come get a token

When you on next Elly-chan boop @ellyphant

I can be on tonight in c.4 hours?

1 Like

I saw the opening of the Cookie Kingdom Janus portal for myself lol

1 Like

Hi everyone!

It is Janus II’s second birthday :partying_face:

I’m interested to understand whether / how people use the planet, to determine whether it is worth continuing to fund it. Based on my wanderings across the planet, people seem to typically use it for test builds. But I would not allow it to expire if people have builds that they care about on it.

So, if you have an opinion, I’d love to hear it.

:slight_smile:

• I’ve never used it
  • I use it sometimes for test builds but I don’t mind if it’s there or not
  • It’s a great resource and I’d be sad if it went down
  • I have a build or know someone who has a build that’s special to me/them on Janus and I would hate to lose it

0 voters

1 Like

A very Happy Birthday Janus II :partying_face:
May you have many more!!!

I’d be sad to see this planet go.
I’ve got a small area there with a tiny forge building that some of my friends have access to, where we can practice different forge recipes there first.
So there are a few people that just use my little area.
I’ve also recommended it to a few people to test things.
I mainly use it for testing building ideas or testing colours for builds, the forging gods don’t like me! :laughing:

I think this planet is a great resource for the community, it would be a huge loss to see it gone.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Knowing even a few people use and enjoy it is enough to keep it. I struggle to differentiate new test builds from old, so I wasn’t sure if it was still seeing much use.

Elly

4 Likes

Turns out this is where my current creative base is. Which is also about to run out of fuel.

It’s the third one though - I don’t do a lot in creative so if something I built there vanishes I’ve never missed it :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t use it often, but I consider it an amazing and useful resource. If you think it would be helpful, I can budget to add some fuel to it occasionally.

1 Like

I know I’ve added time on occasion to preserve my test build on it.

1 Like

Yes, people occasionally do add time to it, which is always appreciated (thanks Kas) but very much not expected!

1 Like

I’m surprised no one hasn’t done a creative contest on this planet. Eg; who can design the best xyz on xx number of plots