Fun questionnaire for everyone - desired features in your dream city?

Just bought some Stale Cerulean Gleam from the…‘Biodome’ haha

Neat place! I love the Wooden Storage layout in the Hunter’s Lodge

1 Like

Thanks for the visit. Neighbors keep a good supply of gleam in their shop. The hunters lodge is my favorite building other than the forge area “Pineapple Express”. Did you find the room behind the stairs where the portals are?

I did not! I was a bit preoccupied with other things during the visit - watching TV shows online.

I plan on purchasing more Gleam so I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Are they portals for other players to link up to?

I never thought to add any honestly. We do let some link to our farms.

In some cases it would probably be best to link to Hubs instead of allowing players to link directly to your place.

Say, when you’re done with the, ‘Biodome’, are you going to build out a, ‘Thunderdome’, as well?

Project in the works…but shhhh

1 Like

I’m telling the world! :man_cartwheeling:

I had a silly thought that, I imagine, would be neat to see.

In fact, it comes from a comment that my friends and I would jokingly state towards one another as if saying, “see you later!”

That comment is, ‘Join a chess club, nerd!’

Which brings me to my point - chess, or rather, some sort of game to play with other folks, maybe checkers even. It would be fun to see a plot get shared for two players to use blocks for chess pieces and move them accordingly.

There would need to be some creative thinking for picking which blocks are which chess pieces, I suppose.

Bomb bowling? Would that work?