Fun thread: what is something that you have never done in Boundless, despite being able to?

I have never revived anyone. Too close to actual interaction with a live human.

11 Likes

I can’t believe you would spell it like that😂

I’ll work with you to find a good date, I got everything ready to do another event

1 Like

Lol it’s no secret he’s said it before

2 Likes

Never killed more than one character with lava at the same time :wink:

3 Likes

Craft / forge lucent gear, and dripstone (goo) farming.

7 Likes

Forging - can’t wrap my head around it. It could be because I haven’t actually sat down to figure it out. Yes, that’s what I’ll tell myself. :joy:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t forge forever myself. At first I had my husband forging for me. Him and the kids quit playing Boundless for.other games. Then I met a couple good friends on here that would forge for me as long as I gathered the materials needed.

Then they stopped playing. Now I either buy (which can get pretty expensive) or I’ll forge for myself. I use the Methology of forging and it is pretty simple step by step instructions. I do alot of deconstruct, but when a forge turns out the way I want, then I secretly get super excited about it. Lol.

7 Likes

that!
no power levelling for me either; always just levelling through normal gameplay;

also:

1. never revived anyone
  2. never used those rage and focus brews and skills
7 Likes

Cooking and brewing. And here’s something that I know I want to do and just have not got around to it: Never visited a rogue planet yet. Some day @boundmore will drag me along I am sure. This is probably why I have always been poor in the game. HaHa.

3 Likes

omg - didnt know that lol!
I have but I still haven’t tried reviving or rage/focus skills and brews; such rough exploring can still be handled without those

it can be changed by introducing t8 worlds :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:never crafted any trampoline and slide or ever used them anywhere

3 Likes

There actually really nice to use only if your soloing t6 planets but I hope its more used when the next update comes when we can implement more skill points

2 Likes

Methology of forging? Where is this sorcery found? lol

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @Artemida for posting that for @PixelatedTwix. I’m just now seeing her question. Been really busy cooking. PixelatedTwix, ii’s really easy to follow. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Never have I ever… complained about the plotting behaviors of other players. I just try to do me in Boundless, not control others’ actions. :wink: :boundless:

4 Likes

That got a big chuckle out of me :joy:

I’ve never revived one or used rage and focus stuff,
haven’t forged high Tier & lucent tools & never participated in a group hunt.
Also i still have not completed 15 achievements. (after 6k hours playtime)

1 Like

Never done an Exo. Early on, someone took me to one, I fell through a hole to mantle and died. Noped out of there. Haven’t been back to one since.

4 Likes