Fusion, Dye, or Laminator machine?

I’d love to make white frosted glass with: ice + glass = frosted/color-tinted glass
Or be able to use colorful foliage/flowers to create dyes/laminae for blocks, furniture, etc.

5 Likes

Tinted glass would be awesome, but It would be 10x better if they made glass look like 1 big pane if connected as an addion.

Prehaps both idea could be implemented together

3 Likes

Maybe in the same way sign modules lose their edge and fuse to become one large shape? Or just an infinity edge/no edge glass block?

4 Likes

I like these ideas! It’d add customization, and smoother window implementation.

Maybe there could also be a backpack with a crunching vacuum attachment for destroying rocks that fall behind you as you mine, just a thought :crazy_face::laughing:

Backpack could be made of leather, storage blocks, and…idk lol

Crunching Vacuum Attachment could be made of Machined Iron(? some kind of metal), take energy from animal shards or something/coal

1 Like

Thought about that too, it would make it much easier to see if you missed a block!

And BTW, love the idea! More colour/texture options is always welcomed!

I would also like, what I’ve mentioned before, to sort of combine 2 blocks into 1, place block A, chisel away parts of it using any normal chisel, then somehow be able to place block B INSIDE the chiseled away parts of block A.

Combining wood parts with stone/brick in 1 block, heck even having 8 different colours in 1 block could be possible if they let you do it more than once (tho that might be a tad overkill, would be happy with being able to do t once).

1 Like

I think if they made glass places next to each other lose the wireframe it would have to be made into a mesh block. Which means you’d be limited on how much you can place per chunk.