G.E.L.F guild Isle of Aquarius BUILD CONTEST **WINNERS!**

Roads repaired.

Back in business :slight_smile:

Typical, start a contest and real life shenanigans have me away from the game for most of the first three days. If no one is at the Isle, contact me either through this forum, in discord: eneit #6436 or via the postbox at the central portal area.

1 Like

noone started to build? im still thinking what and how to start and trying to gather materials, i know from which i want to build but trying to find exact color :smiley:

Sign me up for a myd size!

1 Like

Are you in game now?

1 Like

I shall hop in game now and head that way.

1 Like

yes, we have one build already looking quite amazing. Iā€™m really looking forwards to seeing what you build :slight_smile:

Several builds going up. Really exited to see such creativity! Keep up the great work everyone!

Plenty of spots still available. All Vast spots have been filled, but if you have your heart set on a Vast spot, let us know, we can adjust one to suit your needs! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Plenty of areas to build on still to be claimed.

Repeat of yesterdays post ā€¦

Build spaces CAN be adjusted to suit what you want to build on.

Just let us know if you want ā€œVastā€ (large) ā€œMydā€ (medium) or ā€œLytelā€ (small) and we can replot areas as needed.

Get your build on everyone! Celebrate with us! woohoo!!

3 Likes

Gentle reminder to all contestants. If youā€™ve taken a spot to build ā€¦ time is moving ā€¦ 3 weeks left to get a build in.

For anyone else thatā€™s considered joining thereā€™s still plenty of time to grab a spot and add your creation to the ones already up.

Come on by and take a look !!

2 Likes

I have to say ā€¦ Iā€™m not only blown away by the creativity, but the SPEED at which these builds are going up.

It has been truly remarkable watching these creations bloom.

Thank you!

And if you see me lurking about, donā€™t be surprised if I just wander past.(Especially if they might be streaming)
I hate bothering people mid build. Give a wave if you spot me. Iā€™ll surely wave back! woohoo!

5 Likes

Sunrise on the Isle. This game is absolutely beautiful, and filled with very creative people.

11 Likes

14 building days left! Woohoo!!
Come add your creation to the wonderful ones already here.
Tell your guildies ā€¦ tell your friends!
Donā€™t forget ā€¦ coin and prizes to the winners

2 Likes

If I would have owned the beacon myself I would have participated, I have over a year gleamclub , I guess more than the actual owners of the competition lol therfore it did not make sense to me about not owning the beacon myself.

I seen on @May-L04 screen that thereā€™s some lovely builds and the competition area looks amazing! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I did participate in the competition, but I would have like to own the beacon myself as well, considering those are my blocks in the beacon being used.
But still had fun building and all the best wishes for the builders.

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s why thereā€™s 50k coins compensation. But depending on the costs for the blocks youā€™re using, and then time effort in addition, I can only say itā€™s not enough coins. Same back then at the dragonslair contest. But the builder decides themselves what they want to build with. So if they decide for materials that are beating the budget limits, then itā€™s our own fault in a way. Yet though, itā€™s a competition. We shouldnā€™t be limitedā€¦

Anyways, it was a nice challenge and I learned something along the way. I like how mine came out even it didnā€™t work 100% as i wanted because of space limitations.

If fuel/gleamclub ever becomes a topic, I gladly take it over and fuel it for you guys. I wonā€™t reclaim.

2 Likes

Agreed, and the chisels. All were weighted in my decision. The coin doesnā€™t cover much in terms of blocks these days if want nice mats. I still found it enough for me the do the competition though because itā€™s my first building competition and Iā€™m doing it for fun, and to see how the challenge runs.
I just donā€™t like not having the option of the plots myself. But like you said, itā€™s the challenge owners option.

1 Like

Players are compensated for blocks with the 50k gift of coin. As well as a gift of forged chisels. Although that may not seem like much to some, GELF is a very small guild. ( 4 active players )

We wanted the entire build ā€¦ the base that the contest is conducted on, and the builds to stay there. Not have players remove the build after completion. The amount is almost as much as other contests gave out.

I have 30 wks gleam club. And will get more as needed to maintain the area.

Anyone wishing to discuss set contest parameters can DM me either here or in Discord.

We are very appreciative of all of the builders.

P.S. Letā€™s keep comments positive please. This is supposed to be a joyful occasion.

Thank you
The Staff

3 Likes

How big is the area you build in ?@CaptAmerica1611

1 Like

my contest build so far, far from finish

im happy that my build will be part of island where it belongs :smiley: no matter how long, life happens we all know

50k compensation, its nice but for me the best compensation was a stack of forged chisels :smiley: im just using them :smiley:

Adora please correct me if im wrong but i think the main idea of this content was to decorate island with unique builds :smiley: even those theme related you will never think of :smiley:

beside, there is wnough natural deco blocks water related, perfect for water themed build :smiley:

5 Likes