Galan and McRib

I am not 100% sure, but when scanning planets and warping to all the ones I see in the sky. I did not see any Sovereigns (at least public ones) in the sky on Galan or McRib.

Anyone know if there is a reason for that? Or do any of you beautiful people have one on either of these?

Hmm, what is the rotation period anyway. Think it’s the same on all worlds, no? Too long when you’re sitting there waiting for planets to rise.

2 Likes

Maybe as they are AUS servers, there just isn’t anybody with a T6 AUS Sov? I think that combination (AUS + T6) would be the least popular choice of Sov planet?

4 Likes

That’s my guess too, probably just aren’t any there. I seem to remember not seeing any off Flan at one point way back either.

3 Likes

Well I sat out on most of the worlds for a about 2 hours to make sure I wasnt missing any. I am not sure of the full rotation time, but I can’t imagine it being more than 2 hours.

1 Like

According to the current Boundless Info app data, there is only one T6 in the Aus region and it expires in 16 hours and is currently locked. It’s closest planet is Malurialakrib.

2 Likes

Those planets get NO :heart: (Q.Q)

2 Likes

Yea I had searched Boundless Info. My current goal is to just scan all the planets I can. I should finish up tonight after work so hopefully Boundless Info will be as update date as it can be.

I sure hate trying to find a color, finding it, then warping to a planet to find the color had changed.

5 Likes

I know that back when I was doing planet scans, the TNT hubs for a handful of worlds - I assume those - had very few sovs to scan, and one always had a bunch of private worlds for a while.

You could open a world token store for the no-portal worlds!

4 Likes

Are you getting the ones off the T6 network only or off Home worlds as well?

1 Like

I have handled the Homeworlds already. I scanned all of them including Circ, Till and Delta. I might have missed one or two, but I am fairly confident I got them all.

I am presently going backwards from Nork and think I stopped on Galan maybe? I plan to try and finish it up tonight.

It might be nice to do something like this. Granted one would have to stay pretty proactive on this and check them fairly often.

2 Likes

Hanging out on Kul Huroo has made me tempted to roll a T6 Shock planet b/c Galan is so pretty

2 Likes