Game Crash at start

I’ve had to this before because of bad driver updates.

1 Like

I will try this :slight_smile:

Did it works ?

Yea it helped for my situation with other games. I personally never had issues with boundless. I’m using a gtx 1070.

1 Like

I tried but doesn’t work for me :frowning:

Could it be the system is fighting with the onboard gpu? In bios try disabling the onboard gpu and see if that works… Sorry my IT skills is rough so whatever solutions come to me I’m posting so you can get it sorted out.

This may sound dumb but make sure you are not using the onboard gpu by mistake… it’s dumb but more common then one would think

ahah no problem :slight_smile:
I think the probleme not come from this, because I never get this error before, and It come with crash of AMD driver.
My inside card is an Intel one I think (it’s a Pc I builded some years ago)
And my install (of windows and drivers) is really recent, because I change my HDD for SSD

Can you try to see if the onboard gpu works with boundless? Just a bit of troubleshooting to see if it’s actually the amd gpu or something else…

I doubt it but maybe that gpu not supported for boundless? 🤷

I don’t think ahah GPU is really recent (AMD 5600X), and dev doesn’t say that it is not supported :confused:

It is really strange issue .

Hi all,

I forgot to mention I was plagued by random freezes and crashes on Boundless.
What fixed for me was to join the Windows 10 Insider program and then update to latest preview build.

ps. I play on a GTX 780M.
pps. Please remove my post if not relevant - might not be - sorry.

Regards,

Yes, I try now to pass to the darkside and upgrade to win 10, Maybe it will be better

Try to use the onboard gpu from the motherboard and see if boundless loads up… if not then I for sure won’t be your amd gpu. This way you eliminate one thing at a time until a solution is found… also like mentioned above do you have the latest windows 10 build?

Thx for all help, I resolved it by joining palpatine in the dark side of Win 10, it works with it.
Sorry for all :slight_smile: and nice to meet you in the game :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome!! glad to hear its all working… and no need to be sorry this is how the community works here… when a fellow oortian is in trouble we all work together :slight_smile:

2 Likes