Game Crashes every few Minutes

That makes me think this is an issue with your PS and not the game. I’m sorry this is happening.

He’s referring to issues on Playstation 5. He currently plays with his Playstation 4 because on his Playstation 5 the game is unplayable. What he means is, if the connection issue with PS5 gets not resolved, and his PS4 is also dieing, he’s not longer able to play.

Sorry for interfering. I’m sure Turrican could have talked for himself but he’s also a very busy man.

*We are both Germans so maybe it’s not always 100% understandable what we mean through text.

2 Likes

Ty @May-L04

@Tiggs what May wrote IS total correct. My PS 5 does Not Play boundless anymore because Crash on the First Screen every time and my ps4 IS near the death …
So IT could Happen i can t Play anymore Like May wrote …

Thanks for clarifying!

I’m curious if you’ve tried removing and redownloading the game to see if it clears up the issue.

@Tiggs
:v:

10 chars

Does it happen with any other games?

No IT doesen t Happen in Other Games .

Sry was working could n t awnser earlier.

1 Like

We’re looking into it for you, we are going to pull the logs from PS which may take a few days.

1 Like

Just wanted to note that I play on both PS4 and PS5 and have never had this issue of the game crashing (knock on wood). The loud fan thing is a known issue on PlayStation consoles regardless of what game you’re playing and seems to be luck of the draw whether it happens or not. I’ve seen it happen starting on PS3.

Ty for the information @Tiggs

@truus with the Fan IS normal … ITs If you Play on 10 FPS and thats not because of my Connection …but enough of that. I Play AS Long AS i can and If IT Happens that i can t anymore than it IS Like IT IS…

1 Like

The fan getting loud on a ps4/ps5 tends to often the system requiring a deep clean. As for the crashing part you may have to boot the console up in safe mode and restore the database. It could be something to do with the cache files that collect in the background and to reset the cache files on a PlayStation it requires you to restore the database.

3 Likes

This IS all Bull ■■■■ with Database and cashe clearing … Did everything more than 10 Times and nothing helped and my consoles are all Clean too cleaning them every Month

This IS Not Personal i am arguing about all These vids on YouTube which are telling this but ITs Not helping anyways…

I Ty for beeing Kind and helpful @FF7animefreak2
Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

Both my ps4 and my Ps5 crash occasionally. Typically as I’m about to go through a portal. Or right after. Mainly happening in chunks at my base where multiple chunks are at/close to mesh limit. A lot of times going through my portal to dk mall on tana VII. But I alway just restarted and everything was fine. I hope you can get this fixed up soon. :+1:

2 Likes

@Turrican2006 is your game stored on your PS5 internal SSD or do you store it on an external HDD? I wonder if trying the game from the opposite of what you currently do would make a difference?

It’s all I can think of trying.

1 Like

I was thinking that too. I play on PS4, but on an external hdd. Only had two crashes lately. Both were just after a big hunt, portaling home. Blue screened as soon as I went into the portal from Sgt Mathews back to Bean Town.

2 Likes

Have installed on internal SSD and also on extra SSD you can Put in Playstation 5.

So also Here i ve tryed everything…

But yeah also ty for beeing helpful :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Have you tried to switch the Playstation off and back on? :crazy_face:

(Just joking of course :sweat_smile:)

Hope your case gonna be solved soon :+1: :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

Much Love :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Turrican2006.

Can you give me details for the world and location we’re attempting to enter? Do you remember where the character was entering? Maybe a beacon name?

2 Likes

I was having similar problems to this then my ps4 broke, game kept blue screening my PlayStation didn’t think the game could of caused it I thought it was my PlayStation with it being like 7 years old but with you saying ps5 that’s next gen console and hasn’t been out that long.

Hope they actually help you with this, I didn’t get much help when I reported my problems with connections and blue screening.
All I remember was I blue-screened and I turned it off for the night, next day it wouldn’t turn on :confused: