Game Crashes every few Minutes

Hi i am playing on Playstation 5 and since nearly two weeks i ve the Problem that my game Crashes every few Minutes…
Then i ve a day IT doesen t Happen and Other day IT does again…
I Had this Problem on Playstation 4 too but only a few Times in all the years.
So its nearly unplayable for me and really frustrating because of that i Had to cancel my hunt on thursday evening 8:30pm CET and this IS also frustrating for the Others too who want to hunt …

I ve reinstalled the Game several Times , fixed Database from Playstation and cleared the Cache too but the Problem continue…

If there IS No changes that i can Play normal AS i would Like and when i Like to Play i have to quit the Game … This IS only frustrating at the moment how IT IS… And this after over 4 years of playing the Game…

Please Check the Problem or better make an Playstation 5 Version of the Game shouldn t be that difficult AS an ps4 Version …

Greetings Turrican2006

5 Likes

I play on PS5 and sometimes have the same issues. Today every world has laggggeedd unplayable. I feel your pain mate

1 Like

I on the other hand, who has complained about this issue happening nearly every day for the past 2 years, have been running almost perfectly stable for weeks. Game only gets laggy on a big hunt.

1 Like

If i can Play i don t have Problems with lags, but good to know i am Not alone with this problem.

@tarranth did n t knew you Had this Problem , Bit you Re on PC right ?

The Problem i have IS that i can t host hunts and so i cant get oort for GTG Pharao Network by my self…i mean i have reserves but If the Problem will Take on the reserves will Go empty some day…

3 Likes

I’m on PlayStation 5 also. Not experienced this issue to this extent. I do get unplayable connection at times but it sorts itself out.
I have had really bad lag on hunts where it’s been almost unplayable but everyone else has that issue too usually so i think that’sobviouslysomethingseparately. I have noticed a lot more crashes recently though.

Hope this gets sorted as it is worrying if it can just happen and there’s no known solution.

4 Likes

We had yesterday also problems where we would get frequently kicked out of the game. No matter if host was online on PC and me on PS4 at the same time or just one of us. It got better after we rebooted the modem. Could have been plane coincidence though since we had already slight internet issues lately and even a friend of us got kicked the other day and couldn’t log back in for a long time

2 Likes

I am a PC player and have not had any connection issues for a long, long long time.

Maybe this is Playstation Network related ?

4 Likes

Yes, as I pointed out to you nice boss, the other night, it was unplayable for me on Gellis…

(I’m on ps4)

2 Likes

I’m on PC and it was about halfway unplayable for me until Monumental came in. Since the announcement, it’s been stable for me. But that may be because they’ve done maintenance a couple of times since.

Host is on PC =)

I feel for you as i know what its like being frustrated with connection issues.Im ps4 player and my character is slow when moving on my t5 and t6 sovereigns.It happens alot its like being stuck in glue or sticky honey and it stops n starts walking again .ive had unplayable connection too but not as much.This is recent well over a month id say or just under.My internet is 100 % my end and my ps4 sounds like its gonna take off as soon as im on my sovereigns.Also happened when im on other peoples sovs.i can feel my character getting pulled back while trying to walk normally its annoying.The other wierd thing is im fine on lamblis and your normal planets.Ive got my connection download speed on low as it says to put it on that if your characters movements are slow or not right.The other weird phenominen is i had been doing my reclaims in lamblis at my home beacon and most times when pressing reclaim button in game menu my game crashed most times.Must be a bug lol.Im able to play boundless at min but my character aint right on my sovereigns.Im hoping when my 6km sov shows up hopefully tonight ill be able to walk round smoothly without being a kangaroo filling in my atlas.Anyway i thought i may as well report my issues as just read yours.Hope they sort it for you that sounds very frustrating indeed.Goodluck :heart: p.s i reported my issue already someplace else on forum but maybe posted it in wrong bit.Seems ps4 dosent like boundless my ps4 makes loud fan sounds sounds like it will blow up ! No joke always when im on sovereigns mainly it struggles i think loading everuthing up.When walking through the hubs on the high tier planets it says unplayable but it just pulls you back when u walk througj portals but it dosent crash well not yet anyway.

Maybe send them an email through the address @Tiggs posted awhile back:
support@playboundless.com

1 Like

Now IT got even worse IT Crashes Instant when starting even after reinstalled the Game again… on my PS 5

I was able to Play on my ps4 now but that can t be the Thing…

@Tiggs @monty1

Since the maintaince i got These Problems…

Hello,

Please reach out to support@playboundless.com with log files and they can help you further. Also include which platform you’re playing on.

3 Likes

@Tiggs how would one send log files and a email via PlayStation? I don’t think this is an option for players that only have a console.

When the game crashes on PS you get a prompt asking to submit the crash report.

The only other way I’ve seen is when you physically report the issue via the game menu… is this linked to the new support email?

For PS, you’d submit log files and separately let support know via email you’ve done so and your player name. We can then search for it and see what’s going on. Also submit that crash report as well.

3 Likes

But how to send this ? IT Crashes in the First Screen already… !!!
So i can t get in to sent via ingame !!!
Will write a Mail with Account Name , its Same AS i use here Turrican2006.
I sent already hundreds of These Crashes to Sony … I can t do really anymore.

1 Like

Send a Mail Yesterday @Tiggs that they Check this Post , everything IS told Here from my Side.
Hope to get Response soon. Because my Ps4 IS going down IT seems …first Generation of IT…
And If that Happens GTG high Tier Network will Go down which a Lot of people use…
Btw i could than Not use my sov i paid for…

Hello,

What do you mean by your PS4 going down comment?

Its getting more and more worse to Play on it getting slower and also louder than normal so i think IT will die in the near Future…