Game crashing

three crashes now during this hunt, 2 on delta and 1 on circarpous… everyone in the hunt crashed at once

is this just happening at the lvl 6 meteors???

Also crashing on Circarpous 3 times like Peregrine said, I was just moving items from storage to other storage.

Is everyone crashing playing on PS4?

No, we have PC players crashing too, happend while we were huntin, 2 times on delta, 2 times on circapous

2 Likes

PS4 update should be out with a temporary fix for this

5 Likes

Thanks on the Devs :smiley:
No crasch after Update

1 Like

This happened over ten times to me lastnight.I reported this and i also got given death penaulty because it killed me when i eventually got through a portal.This morning it seems to be working ok now.Im ps4 player.uk.Took an hour jjust to get to norkyna.I tried all routes lastnight and every portal kicked me out to main screen.Always happens when any updates come out.Dont think its fair that i got the death penaulty because the game killed me going through a portal.How ths happened is beyond me.lol.In norkyna lastnight i was hanging from a tree then suddenly the connection went for a second then came back again but in that second i fell to my death.I feel the ps4 struggles running this game.