Garden project :)

Yes :grin: request baskets are up

1 Like

Added my Glowcap ceterpiece :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome :+1: if I’d of paid attention to the original post, suppose I’d of known that :roll_eyes: lol Just saw plants and colors and got excited lol Anyways I’ll drop a bunch of colors off asap!

2 Likes

Thanks in advance :wink:

2 Likes

That’s gonna look Beautiful tell me when you finish (^-^)

1 Like

Oh, hey! That was you on Chromis, that makes sense!

Drop a message on the color survey if you have color requests for any flowers we have available!

2 Likes

Will do :grin::+1:

1 Like

Yes, brainless is my main :grin:
Will have a look this weekend what colors are available on sovreighns but not be on a planet as is … Will comment in your survey

Ps, the glade are my favorites and noticed fields of them on your world … Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The glow caps are coming along nicely :slight_smile: 52 colors so far

5 Likes

Currently at

108 Glade colors
70 Clone colors
65 Spine colors
90 Ghost colors

Donations are still more then welcome :grin:

1 Like

second section done :slight_smile: 2 more to go

4 Likes

Some progress was made :slight_smile:

12 Likes

And a shot at night :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing please tell when you are done. Great work❤️ and seems to be lot more

1 Like

Will keep posting on my progress :wink:
Have not been able to play a lot and need to level to gain more plots haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine just looking forward to see when it’s done and a bit excited. Tried a garden too a few weeks ago and failed completely and get rid of it… But you doing great :blush:

1 Like

Is there something you lack?
I mean really dont have.
Have around 20k different flowers and stuff so i prefer just would drop the important ones xD

That would be awsome , have request baskets out so you can drop em there :blush:

I will ad my lists of what I have :wink: thanks in advance

Edit: For those that are wondering , The ones marked green are sovereign color that have been unlocked so far and the Orange dots are home world colors :grin:

Does the mi note really stamp every photo you take with a permanent watermark? That’s crazy

1 Like

Yes it does :laughing:
Or I have not found how to turn it off yet :wink: haha
The Phone is pretty new …

1 Like