Gauging interest in "high end" hunting

Dodging works until you have 17 elete rift wildstocks charging at you from all directions lol. But yeah i get you, it could be harder for sure, if ever they grace us with titans i hope those are harder, in the meantime this is the biggest challenge we’ve got for combat/hunting

Good to hear, I’ve started the process of getting back into the game myself. I’ll also need to get a little verity of gear so i can be ready for whatever spawns.

Grapple up and dodged yet again. I expect a few deaths on every hunt, even though I hope there are none.

I love to go on high tier hunting because of the poeple i meet and because of the good loot. But i dont go much cuz am trash and i feel bad for all the rez on me. Should i ??

2 Likes

Equipo mínimo: correct bow, hook, invigorating cakes, revive potions, strength potions, revive sticks and fast life potions, with a character with the hunting skills and enjoy​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Grapple up not always an option and not always enough time but yes when possible in the air is a way to avoid wildstocks but tends to make you easier for other mobs to hit

Nah don’t feel bad, just being in the region helps make bigger meteors which means more loot for all. And dps is dps, sure living people do more, but just contributing helps

2 Likes

exos are difficult for beginners and experts, don’t worry Bissa, the important thing is to have fun, only organized teams as I have read above, can make it easy, with magicians, bomb shooters, tower creators, etc.

2 Likes

Thx, feel good now :))

Thx, i Will still try to contribute the moré i can :))