Gauging interest in "high end" hunting

As the title suggests, I was hoping to gauge the community interest in the hardest of hunts in the game… namely exo lvl 7 hunts! I know they are way harder than any of the other hunts, and I’ve only been on one myself (around the time exo’s launched). The rewards aren’t really there so I guess I’m looking to see if anyone was interested in a group or community doing these just for the thrill of the… well Hunt!

Boundless has been living rent free in a corner of my mind lately and I’ve been wanting a reason to re-engage with the game. Community is the glue that helps hold every MMO together and I was wondering if there were any thrill seekers out there like me that think doing high end exo hunts would be a blast.

8 Likes

I would attend them… I’m not speced well for it and die a lot but sometimes they can be fun.

2 Likes

I did some exo T7 hunts in the past would do tuem again If there would be T7 Exo…

2 Likes

Looks like there was a t7 exo a week ago, so at least they are still spawning.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how quickly I could get geared up for it, I’d want to have voice chat to better organize it (since t7s are so crazy, and plus that’ll give us the ability to coordinate with things like use of damage bombs, and spot’s to put/protect healers from)

2 Likes

Are PC or Playstation Player ?

1 Like

Only way you can get hunts interesting In my opinion is basically limit your Group size Or limit what you use.
All meteors are cakewalk with weapons we have.

Best bows almost one shot every mob.

Also i think big factor is To get People geared (it aint cheap Or easy to get the gear) Problem aint whos on board.

I used to only lead T7 Exo hunts with Kree Empire. We would hit every T7 exo that spawned and run it twice before it went away.
The rewards are excellent if you manage to have a team of people with clear roles on the hunt to provide the best means for all the hunter’s. Example, a pole tower builder, multiple healers, creature trap maker(s), and of course the leader.
They are the best and most suspenseful hunts to go on.

3 Likes

Ah, dang … that … plus the dying … would be me out, I think. :weary:

There only one true T7 leader in boundless and he’s got a shield by default…. @CaptAmerica1611

4 Likes

Last time when I was in one the t7 exos were not easy, the mobs had lots of health and armor, and many could oneshot you if you didn’t have full resistance and health states, but even then you could only take 3 or 4 hits

1 Like

I was hoping someone else remembered them as fun as I did

PC player,

The key is using Invigorating pies, which give you like 3 times health. I never use armor stats, I think they are a waste.
Also key to be using the right slingbow.

3 Likes

Yeah i know trying to do voice chat with it makes fewer players interested in it, it would really only be to hear the person leading the hunt, talking wouldn’t ever be required. The text chat / emotes would be more than enough for feedback.

The ability to have a leader be able to communicate quickly really helps when things get crazy, but as the capt said origination with a tower builder, a person to pit the creatures that can be locked in pits etc. Would help alot then voice chat would be less required but would help reduce the dying… Lol

1 Like

Oh, I normally assume I’m in the lesser gang in preferring non-voice based chat. So I’d normally assume that you would get more attendees *with* voice chat, rather than without.

My reasons are most definitely silly, and my own … It’s mostly because for whatever reason everyone started using a service that I don’t care to ever introduce to my devices. Because Steam does the job just fine (if not better) so I just didn’t see the point.

Still, I should be getting a cheap SBC that I can flick android onto and then hopefully use it there over a VPN … but still.

Oh i mean I used to run into lots of players who didn’t use discord, or didn’t want to join a voice chat. Maybe more of them don’t play now than they did then i don’t know. I’ve been basically in maintenance mode in boundless for around a year or so, i guess I don’t know the normal now haha.

1 Like

I know when I ran popular T3’s a lot of the hunters showed interest/ masochistic curiosity for T7’s. @CaptAmerica1611 used to take them on epic death journeys to meet their makers.

4 Likes

A few of the fellas from are getting back into the game and always down for high end Hunting!

2 Likes

I guess this is one of those questions that some People are finding it Hard… Some dont.

Personally i know i can dodge all day.
I would hope they would make it more harder even…

1 Like