Gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 month contest - 25 million in prizes - estimated 300,000 for each participant

Rainbow tree @Buugi
It’s not too late

2 Likes

Everything looks so amazing guys

I think I have a winner for 3D art but the pixelart category is much less competitive. There’s still time to join and make a nice rainbow Pixelart (and/or 3D art)! You can make as many entries in either category as you want!

5 Likes

When is the deadline again

Could you do it by the weekend?

I cant do it… Sry.

Next week?

I think I have a winner

Last chance to enter! I’ll announce the winner tomorrow. :heart::heart::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

7 Likes

So how will we get the participation coins :thinking:?

I’ll put out a guild book :blush:

4 Likes

Is that a good idea that how guilds loose coins

2 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner! PrincessMaude’s team! 2 million

Winner of the pixelart contest: the puking rainbow dragon! 2 million

Bonus extra runner up winner: the Love Lightning! 1 million

I’m going to cap the per person award at 500k each, and keep a prize pot going so anyone who didn’t get the chance to participate (or wants to participate again) can come by any time and make a build and get 200k.

Amazing work everyone!

10 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

All the builds are so amazing over there. Everyone should take the time to go have a look around!

Congratulations everyone!

Thank you DK for this contest.

It was fun participating. That whole place has such a happy and positive vibe. It’s heartwarming to walk through it all.

Just let us know where to go for prizes.

9 Likes

Congratulations everyone!! The whole area is filled with really fun, unique builds! Thank you DK for hosting this fun contest! :rainbow_flag::heart:

6 Likes

I am honored :medal_military:! Thank you all for enjoying my silly dragon/unicorn guy :grin: I am happy it brought some smiles! By far the funnest thing I’ve built lately.

That said, I am in awe of of every entry. There was some amazing work done! Maude’s team really killed it, but not ONE of the entries was poorly built. If there was a 3rd place for 3D, it was definitely Cookies. Such an awesome piece :clap:

Thanks for hosting this DK!

5 Likes

Everyone had good entries Should definitely go check out everyone’s amazing Builds Sadly Mine has already had pictures taken Thankyou Princess but mine has already Been Scraped :cookie: (but Future plans to re create it on larger scale)

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing, glad to be a part of the fun :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!!! So sad I didn’t have time to build the idea in my head, but I had a good time visiting all the arts. They all look great!

2 Likes

You can still build any time and get 200k!

1 Like

How do we get our prizes?

1 Like
2 Likes