Gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 month contest - 25 million in prizes - estimated 300,000 for each participant

Contest area is now live! Portal available at DK mall where Exo Heaven’s portal used to be

For now I have the three main 11x11 plazas reserved for large builds, but everything else is available!

I did notice that by reclaiming a bunch of buildings I had plotted on Tana, it made my Tana roads -97 compactness which is prohibited. Hopefully they won’t be reclaimed before people can build since they are also the roads from the pixelart contest and the Star Wars / tree house contest. Not a challenge just a hope.

Portals available! Rules:
You may build either a pixelart or a 3d art or both. First place in each category gets 2 million coin. You CAN win both!

Each participant or team will get approximately 300,000c for entering. You can’t get 600,000 for doing both, sorry. One reward per team, sorry. This is approximate since it will be a share of the 21 million coin prize pool, based on number of entries. You must put in a good faith effort to get an entry reward - at least a few hours worth of building and chiseling is expected.

The theme is gay pride - unicorns and rainbows and anything else you think fits the theme. You can be silly or edgy but just use common sense and be respectful. Ask if you’re not sure.

If you need plots let me know, I have at least 30,000 spare plots.

Also just a reminder that if you have any other art you’d like preserved from prior contests let me know, I’m happy to preserve your art :framed_picture:

Happy Pride everyone!

Also since @georgegroeg and @ellyphant each lost millions of coins to the guild bug and were never given their coins back, each of them gets 5 million coin for all their hard work and awesomeness (separate from the contest)

46 Likes

Umm, @Bethlehem! GO BUILD UNICORN

5 Likes

Another Rainbow Dash (O.O) ?

3 Likes

Oh I’m so on this!!!

Z

Happy happy bunny oood we make a bunny unicorn :rainbow:

3 Likes

You so just won my heart!!!

Z

Hop hop find idea

3 Likes

o.O
O.O
:flushed: i will build something prideful AF in an endeavour to deserve such generosity :sweat_smile::rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

HaHaHa why even feed the cat HaHaHa

2 Likes

Oh snap! Thats awesome. Thanks. I’ll be sure to put it to good use. Possibly a contest I’ve been thinking about. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It would be ironic if I paid you through the guild @georgegroeg and the coins went poof haha

3 Likes

Lets not do that. :rofl:

3 Likes

Holy cow, I’ve had a 2d piece that I’ve wanted to do, but didn’t know where yet…was just thinking about it yesterday. Fits the criteria perfectly…get out of my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
ClassicSnivelingHerald-max-1mb-2

I’ll need about 8x1 plots plz :grin:

2 Likes

Did someone say unicorns!? :eyes:

8 Likes

You are already the queen of gleam :wink:

4 Likes

Will @ellyphant be serenading us again during todays hunts? :thinking:
giphy-4

3 Likes

If my public needs me I won’t rule it out :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Rainbows :rainbow: , I may have to get a spot :face_with_monocle:, I think I will.

3 Likes

Might want to get a spot with friends

1 Like

This is so awesome!! It will be beautiful! Definitely going to participate! :rainbow_flag::heart:

2 Likes

The revolution will be ecofeminist ■■■■■ anarchy or it will be ■■■■! Now I have to figure out how to make that into a build…

edit: seriously! ■■■■■ NATION IS CENSORED? ::facepalm::

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to build something :rainbow_flag::unicorn:

3 Likes