Gem Equipment Price Updates

So I’ve been forging for me and my friends everything and anything by now, and I’m starting to get settled into my base so I dont need as many materials or forged equipment so I wanted to start selling it. I’ve tried to research fair prices but I get alot of mixed results and answers. I dont want to be to cheap because I wont always be able to play alot but I always still want to be competitive otherwise what’s the point in having a store.
So to start I wanted the communities opinion on these hammers for prices.
The difference between the 2 pictures are Dura is a higher

trick 17 calculation…
its useless to watch other forger prices, you dont know their recipe, you dont know their byuing prices,… i dont know about your recipe
but try next time dmg just to 8/10…its enough 4 t6

and enough 4 t7 with strenth brew 3

just as a lil tip… saves you lot of stuff…

3 Likes

9-12k i would say

1 Like

I charge 10k for +2000 dura diamonds, 9.5k for 1800, 9k for 1600… etc etc.

My only recommendation is don’t try to be the cheapest because you’ll never keep up with demand.

3 Likes

One has more durability than the other so one should be worth more but I do have a small tip for you.

Of course you want to get the most coin out of your efforts, I do too, so what happened was that I divided up all my hammers into different categories and at last count I had 38 different hammers that could one hit T6 rocks.

That’s kinda crazy but it would get me the most coin for everything. For instance I had a category for +1600 durability (or higher) with the highest price, then slightly lower was +1200/1400, then even lower +800/1000, then I can get a quirk or a defect sometimes with my methods so has separated those out as well, etc., etc.

Since I still always try to not get quirks/defects and to get to +1600 durability (or with speed hammers +40 action speed) most of the shop stands were empty all the darn time which kinda looked bad and added a lot of pressure to myself to forge more.

I now recently cut down the amount of shop stands to 4 per planet tier. One with quirks/defects, one with Mixed Stats 3x3, one with +40 action speed or higher and one with +1600 durability or higher.

Yes, this means if I sadly only reach +1400 I have to throw it into the Mixed Stats pile instead which means if that happens I make less coin than before. But the shop looks much more filled up now! And it makes sure I feel less stressed.

So try not to set too many different prices for yourself, or, what I did when I started out with selling my forges, set up like 8 shop stands for hammers and keep changing the stats on the sign and change the prices every time you fill the shop stand up.

Also, +1000 and +1400 dura is still very good so don’t think about that. With my old pricing system I would have sold +1200/1400 for 8499c, +1600 or higher for 9499c (still do), and +800/1000 for 7499c.

Tho, some will still sell them for more and since forging materials are going up in price you still would be ok to add a few k to those prices :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone I appreciate all it! Honestly helps me big time!

2 Likes

Anytime bro

1 Like