Gem tools expensive to make? (I have been making them though!)

Dig out a really large area at lava level I think that’s like 9 then dig straight up as high as you can move four blocks ahead check the next shaft. Careful in the opening of the area lava is deadly. With iron tools it’s slow going but once you get gem tools it’s a breeze. I do agree though diamonds go super fast and it’s hard to get a stack in a good time haha.

So good the new update makes all spanners work on power coils.

2 Likes

Diamonds are so much easier to find than rubies, for me anyway. It just takes a diamond hammer and tunneling. Do it at around 14/15.

They aren’t hard to find it’s the fact that luck doesn’t affect them so you only get like 1 from each block. If you have high luck on a tier 3 planet 1 Ruby block will give you like 4-6 Ruby’s no joke.

whaaaaa 0-0 noooooo wayyy!! That also would fix the issue!

1 Like

I have it the other way around, toooooons of rubys, almost no diamonds. But I used more diamonds then rubys!

1 Like

In addition. I’ve got a request basket up for emeralds at 270 i am thinking of going to 300. True my little shop (mostly just request baskets) is miles out of the way but it gets visitors because its around a couple of bigger places and a reasonably busy wilderness, along a road now we are building.

I simply cannot get emeralds yet, the baskets have been up for about a week. Yet diamonds are sought after more, so more people mine them and more people sell the excess imho.