Gemsgemsgemsgems

like i said: first thing is to dump everything that doesnt help u immediatly with mining, for ur crafting or combat or other skills u can make an alt. then focus on hammer, attributes like pwr dex luck control agi damage epic energy regen and then shadow armor. when u still got some points then zeal

Found this giant cave system with a long river of lava, water falling down and stuff. Any chance of finding any gems here?

Ued 1.5 crossmashing titanium hammers, got 5 full smart stacks of pretty pink stones but only… 3 amthysts…

I’m crazy, but i mined serpensarindi for rubies and ol’Bessie for emeralds… sure the yields are quite a bit lower than you could get on a lvl6 planet and i still run around for a good 2-5 mins before going down… but ive never run into a swiss cheese hotspot either

Think I neglected the energy and stealth… been trying jack of all trades but think is slowing me down. Thanks for reply

Bwhaaaaaa 3 hours… 9 gems…

Could someone who knows what they are doing post a video of how they mine…

All the vids i find are old as ****** becouse, hey! early-acesss-for-years-shait…

Im so frustrates right now.

did u try to use the atlas? and for amethyst i would go around alt 6 maybe. Also dig 1 hammer wide shafts as deep as ur control allows into every direction… this gives a good prospect to block remove ratio. forge ur titanium hammers at least a bit to get durability and more damage and maybe tunneler effect
use power brews

Thx! Will try that tomorrow, burnt out now. Atleast i got some pretty rock, gonna make it decorative just to ease the timeloss on this one. :vulcan_salute:t2: