General value of T1 rock

I have the same issue with the Dzassak Meta rock. :joy:

1 Like

I think, like others, once the value per rock is too low to make it worth selling, I just hang on to it and use it for alt crafting exp boost.

1 Like

I hang on to my raw rock, just in case I’d ever need it.

1 Like

Lol I am to new to have this issue of extra rock. I wish I had extra igneous rock of the color type I am using.

1 Like

What color is it? I have a couple hundred thousand rocks sitting in my cabinets since the farming release.

It’s been sort of freeing to be honest, I used to bring home tons of rocks, but now I just tell myself “well my cabinets are full” so I throw the rock away and stay out mining longer.

I think it’s all t6 colors though.

Ashen Turquoise is the main color I use. A few other ones too that are similar but a darker shade (forget the color its like oxide something or grey), but that’s the main color I have decided for my builds.

Yep, same story as Ocfos is getting, I have some refined but nothing raw. I didn’t look up where they come from I have no idea how long since I mined them.

1 Like

Dzassak, same place as the weary teal. Already messaged him, got some weary teal metamorphic stone if he can use that, from when I was getting the color/type I use. I really need a better tool, takes forever mining with my basic hammers. And limited time to play thanks to work.

1 Like

I’m going to have to disagree with being able to make a lot of coin on power coils. I’ve found 3 places that sell coils from 900C to 1200C depending on type; so if your prices are substantially higher I’ll just pass on by. Places still trying to sell them for over 2000 are way out of step, or the owner isn’t checking in enough.

2 Likes

Personally, I’d buy it at 1c ea. mostly because I don’t want to farm stuff.

1 Like