General value of T1 rock

I try not to patronize shops that charge more than double what they pay in baskets for the same item.

1 Like

Keep in mind I’d say there are two major types of shops - those that stock every item and overcharge, and those that have limited focus but better prices.

1 Like

A lot of people sell to bigger shops with well coined baskets for this reason.

You’re PC right? On PS4 you can press r2 to quick transfer an item from inventory to a shop stand without clicking and dragging. I donno if there’s a PC equivalent

And that’s exactly what will happen, no one will sell to these baskets. I put my sap request basket at 5c and it fills up over night, if I put it at 4c then it fills very slowly if at all. If someone truly needs an item then they will offer a higher price for it. Sap is something that is in constant demand so I suggest setting up some shop stands of your own and setting at prices that you think are fair, people will come to you if they really need an item.

There are a few shops that I have come across that buy and sell the same items but at fair prices, however you’re right, there aren’t many of these. But do remember that these shops need to make a profit also as a lot of work goes into making these shops function and they have to pay tax on items in both their request baskets and their shop stands, and of course they also need to make a small profit for their time investment.

1 Like

Yep there’s tax on both the basket and the stand - too high in my opinion, I think it hurts the economy - and it’s surprisingly time consuming to fill and empty stands and baskets. Having a larger inventory would make it easier HINT @james :wink: and might improve gamewide prices. Hopefully the changes in repairing coils will lower prices a little bit.

I literally have the 99c shop that is irl i have it in boundless everything is cheap AF, and its in DK Legendville, like the prices are really really low on buying, im not buying anything myself currently, but it needs a good week to get sold out (and im not even stocking it up a lot) id say i sold like 100ish of saps and bones in a week… and im selling those 4c and 5c

Also the guy who is always buying out my decorative ice could send me a PM so we can do it on a larger scale hand to hand haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you’re selling bones at 5c it’s not moving fast because you can find those easily at 3c and under. As for sap I want to say normal price is 3-4c so that should move fairly easy. But a lot of times it comes down to accessibility. How easy is it to find your place etc. I stopped going to DK legendville because most of the stores weren’t getting restocked or we’re overpriced. Tho I haven’t been there yet since DK has pushed to get more active shops in there.

Sap is in super demand right now as with bones.

I’ve stopped stocking my shop with 4c sap because I have been using it as fast as I farm it, and also my shop is the cheapest at a mall with 6c sap it keeps selling out.

Kind of wandering off topic but there seems to be a bit of a general economic discussion shaping up here :clown_face:

2 Likes

Ye i would like to open a topic about that since the economy here is dump… (not game wise, but the economy is screwed up by players

pretty sure nobody sells rock because you can both convert to stone, and refine it for XP with no spark used. then you chrysomint it. I think the demand is so low that nobody bothers selling it.

2 Likes

Shift mouse click (left or right)

1 Like

This plus the fact that its so incredibly easy to get. Those are the 2 prime reasons nobody really buys/sells t1 planet rocks. I could get an aoe hammer, a speed pot and have a full inventory in minutes.

I personally believe the economy is in a great place atm.

Please do this! I’d love to share my thoughts and experiences, tips and tricks etc on the economy. I’d love to help people out.

For reference, i found my niche, started selling my wares with only a very small profit margin and i earn a 200k a week easily. Most of this goes back into the economy, as i buy a LOT.

These days i dont gather/mine at all. I just build, craft and do shopkeeping. In the last 2 months, i reckon i have not gathered/mined a single thing, apart from some exo stuff.

But yeah please open that topic and i’ll be very happy to help you out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here ive been buying metals and coals (and a bunch of other things) in my shop for as long as i can remember. Issue is i dont get enough. I posted many times on the forum and the response was weaker than anticipated.

the rocks are usually at a low price. i buy some rocks for 1c each

I, uh, already tried. I still have empty baskets, despite a forum thread a week ago.
Sadly, I’m pretty sure I’ll have to dig it up myself in the end, because I can definitely not afford 1-2c per rock, as I rarely get over 10k coin total.

Honestly, I was hoping to rely on people of Dzassak who’s been building as well, and just got the rock as a byproduct of excavation, but sadly I don’t think it’ll be feasible. I just need way too much rock, as I’m not using any stones for the moment. :frowning:

I’ll admit, too, I’m surprised at just how fast this thread grew overnight.

Edit: Found my old thread.

i kinda wanted black meta for a while but who cares? i can just mine in gyosha to get slightly lighter rock

Black meta is a t1 rock too. It comes with purples on Lasaina I believe, and it’s on another planet as well.

I have them at 3 c refined in alder. Two full shop baskets.

Yeah but that’s the problem; I need raw rock for my build, not refined. ønø;

Yeah, I am based on Lasaina, always have more black meta than I can use up.

1 Like