Buying Dzassak (Weary Teal) Sedimentary Rock

I got a metric ton of baskets buying it, located at my shop in the RTG hub on Dzassak as the still in progress shop with two blue spires behind the portals.

There’s another five baskets at the TNT hub at the exo hunt plaza, located right next to the portal pit.

I’ve got no idea what they would be worth, so I’ve just put up a generic price.

I need all the raw rock you have

…because I keep running out

Which is???

I honestly cannot remember, I did it a few days ago, but only just decided to post about it.
What does regular stock-planet rocks go for a piece these days?

Correction; I’ve now checked in game: 0.15c a piece.

Again, I’ve got zero idea what it’s actually sold for on average, as I can’t look it up in the scanner.

Don’t know if .15 is enough for people to be interested, I just don’t have that much to offer, nor do I really know what regular rock from a T1 goes for.

Does anyone here know the ballpark? Because I’m going to need a lot.

…I’ve already placed over 50.000…

Sorry for the bump and quad-post, but I’ve really been wondering this.

Unsure if they fixed natural blocks not showing up in the scanner, with the latest update today. Sorry if they have, as I haven’t played in over a day due to other business.

People sell for 1 c mostly. Some now half.

1 Like

Wish I could find those who did, because I haven’t had luck finding shop stands with it either. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have a lot of rock from that planet. It was the last one I was on to stock. I got 11 inventories to stock 3 types all the way to the decos. We also use in it in the city and I’m making 7000 marble for a friend in my city to lay a floor for him. Lol.

If you needed rock for marble, did you need any of the Sedimentary rock you gathered?

I’m selling it all brother at my shop. I make all of it into al the forms and them into the deco. But if I have extra I’d be happy to give it to you.