General value of T1 rock

pretty sure nobody sells rock because you can both convert to stone, and refine it for XP with no spark used. then you chrysomint it. I think the demand is so low that nobody bothers selling it.

2 Likes

Shift mouse click (left or right)

1 Like

This plus the fact that its so incredibly easy to get. Those are the 2 prime reasons nobody really buys/sells t1 planet rocks. I could get an aoe hammer, a speed pot and have a full inventory in minutes.

I personally believe the economy is in a great place atm.

Please do this! I’d love to share my thoughts and experiences, tips and tricks etc on the economy. I’d love to help people out.

For reference, i found my niche, started selling my wares with only a very small profit margin and i earn a 200k a week easily. Most of this goes back into the economy, as i buy a LOT.

These days i dont gather/mine at all. I just build, craft and do shopkeeping. In the last 2 months, i reckon i have not gathered/mined a single thing, apart from some exo stuff.

But yeah please open that topic and i’ll be very happy to help you out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here ive been buying metals and coals (and a bunch of other things) in my shop for as long as i can remember. Issue is i dont get enough. I posted many times on the forum and the response was weaker than anticipated.

the rocks are usually at a low price. i buy some rocks for 1c each

I, uh, already tried. I still have empty baskets, despite a forum thread a week ago.
Sadly, I’m pretty sure I’ll have to dig it up myself in the end, because I can definitely not afford 1-2c per rock, as I rarely get over 10k coin total.

Honestly, I was hoping to rely on people of Dzassak who’s been building as well, and just got the rock as a byproduct of excavation, but sadly I don’t think it’ll be feasible. I just need way too much rock, as I’m not using any stones for the moment. :frowning:

I’ll admit, too, I’m surprised at just how fast this thread grew overnight.

Edit: Found my old thread.

i kinda wanted black meta for a while but who cares? i can just mine in gyosha to get slightly lighter rock

Black meta is a t1 rock too. It comes with purples on Lasaina I believe, and it’s on another planet as well.

I have them at 3 c refined in alder. Two full shop baskets.

Yeah but that’s the problem; I need raw rock for my build, not refined. ønø;

Yeah, I am based on Lasaina, always have more black meta than I can use up.

1 Like

I have the same issue with the Dzassak Meta rock. :joy:

1 Like

I think, like others, once the value per rock is too low to make it worth selling, I just hang on to it and use it for alt crafting exp boost.

1 Like

I hang on to my raw rock, just in case I’d ever need it.

1 Like

Lol I am to new to have this issue of extra rock. I wish I had extra igneous rock of the color type I am using.

1 Like

What color is it? I have a couple hundred thousand rocks sitting in my cabinets since the farming release.

It’s been sort of freeing to be honest, I used to bring home tons of rocks, but now I just tell myself “well my cabinets are full” so I throw the rock away and stay out mining longer.

I think it’s all t6 colors though.

Ashen Turquoise is the main color I use. A few other ones too that are similar but a darker shade (forget the color its like oxide something or grey), but that’s the main color I have decided for my builds.

Yep, same story as Ocfos is getting, I have some refined but nothing raw. I didn’t look up where they come from I have no idea how long since I mined them.

1 Like

Dzassak, same place as the weary teal. Already messaged him, got some weary teal metamorphic stone if he can use that, from when I was getting the color/type I use. I really need a better tool, takes forever mining with my basic hammers. And limited time to play thanks to work.

1 Like

I’m going to have to disagree with being able to make a lot of coin on power coils. I’ve found 3 places that sell coils from 900C to 1200C depending on type; so if your prices are substantially higher I’ll just pass on by. Places still trying to sell them for over 2000 are way out of step, or the owner isn’t checking in enough.

2 Likes