Georgegroeg's Dream Roadmap!

Yeah it’s pretty much the antiques road show happening over here. But some decent ideas for filling some builds.

1 Like

@georgegroeg You can also chisel the wood and use gleam signs for alternative glass tables and pantries. Here’s a small kitchen I have in my build.

10 Likes

Hopefully, actual cool new furniture tables could allow us to put stuff on them. ^^
The best would be for them to be modulable (like signs) so we can make various sizes of tables.

4 Likes

Your TV’s are insane lol, such a good idea :+1: I also agree that there is a decent amount you can do without actual furniture

2 Likes

I made some tables myself with glass panes too, but this goes a bit further! Very nice!

Also your bigger tables with wooden signs remind me a lot of pool tables…

2 Likes

If we had metal rock and wood panes then no need for the signs for this stuff. And wouldn’t add to the mesh count. And my table wouldn’t look as much like a pool table. @AeneaGames :joy: so true. Was actually going to make one as a pool table cause I thought the same thing. Was going to add “o” for the holes on the sign.

2 Likes

@georgegroeg and @Vansten nice furniture designs! i like them

3 Likes

Its all just different textures, I never really considered them to look like pool tables, but each to their own. Both signs and glass have their own uses in that regard. I’ve also never had an issue with mesh limits because i’ve always spread stuff out relatively far

2 Likes

Awesome stuff. It’s great to look around and see the basic idea and choose my own materials. I might actual fill my builds now. I encourage the basic builder like my self to go look and expand the brain to what is possible with a little imagination…I know for myself it helped heaps. Thanks man

1 Like

If anyone wants to check it out.
Here are the coordinates

8 Likes

inb4 @georgegroeg was asked by the devs to make this roadmap just so they can toy with us a bit. and not take responsibilty for it if things changes

seriously though, when I think about it… we ALREADY had a roadmap all along, it just wasn’t visualized haha, or at least until now, would be nice if the community could keep making these just to make it easier for people to see what’s in the pipeline rather than deep diving into forums posts lol.

2 Likes

It was the friends we made along the way

2 Likes

i think this is what boundless is all about… putting your brains to work… you dont have to have fancy pancy stuff … just using imagination you can do amazing stuff in this game.

2 Likes

Okay. Here a video of the easiest way to get here. Come have a look if you like.

3 Likes

Yeah Ive done those. The electronics was pretty dope though I must admit.

1 Like

Ohh Ohh Ohh are those :cookie: s at 1min 23 sec in (O.O)

1 Like

Maybe. :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wished y’all could make mask to breathe under water. And maybe back packs to hold more stuff especially when we go on exoworld.

1 Like

There’s Potions that keep you alive under water dough lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.