Georgegroeg's Dream Roadmap!

I feel as though some people just need a visualization of what’s in the pipe line. Perhaps you missed forum posts or dev comments in threads.

47 Likes

Ha ha ha, the body paint. XD
Well tried!

7 Likes

Hahaha :joy:. Well I can’t let anybody forget.

11 Likes

Cool! Can you make summary of 2019 updates? Like Farming, exo planets, shop scanner, search, new chisel, guilds etc :smiley:

4 Likes

Do we need a new Category #FakeNews

… or is it? :thinking:

44 Likes

Title certainly got me excited :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Even tho you warned me, my heart still skipped a beat when i saw ‘roadmap’ above the light blue category text :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha. I can change the title to unofficial roadmap. :joy:

but I do like the, “or is it?”
:scream:

5 Likes

It’s obviously fake as there are too many cool features on the roadmap. No one would be fooled by this!

28 Likes

Really because I left a bunch of things off of there. I’ll keep those for the next fake new update. :joy::beers:

12 Likes

This roadmap picture reminds me… is the compactness update indefinitely shelved for now?

1 Like

Why would it be shelved?

2 Likes

Well I don’t know. It seemed like the next upcoming feature, but now it’s the reclaim feature, and (I’m surely mistaken) it looks like it’s being put on stand-by while the team works on more pressing things.

Fair enough. I guess I see the beacon reclaim as helping players that need to take down non-compact beacons so I thought they were a good fit to be in the same release.

3 Likes

I think both things are coming together, that’s how I understood

3 Likes

How so? :thinking:
To me, it’s only about reducing the impact of fuelling mishaps.

I mean, I also thought they were coming together, but I don’t remember seeing the compactness stuff in the reclaim patch-note.

Pretty sure it’s still coming. They had to get the number correct for the compactness and give time for us to correct the mess we created/fill in areas to make us compact. That’s why they released the next set of maps.
*Unofficial NEWS

3 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like

If I can manually reclaim a beacon, then I can manually reclaim a build that is not compact and not have to take it down one block at a time. Of if I have an area that is non-compact, I can put it on a separate beacon and reclaim it versus having to take it down one block at a time.

2 Likes

*More unofficial news.
They need this feature before private planets can be released.
If the owner of a planet can determine who can build on a planet. Then they will also be able to kick people off the planet.
Meaning there has to be a way to return a beacons items to the player being evicted. So this has to be implemented before private planets.

9 Likes