Georgegroeg's Dream Roadmap!

That blue tag “News” got me all excited. We better get some cool update soon or ill be a one sad Oortian :joy:

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOWH, ok.
Thought you meant like “take down other people who are ruining worlds with non-compact beacons”, silly me. :rofl:

That’s obvious, since it’s the feature being tested right now.
But after that, in which order would the rest come? I mean, obviously, that rad skeleton body-paint is next, but then?

1 Like

Hahaha. Sorry. I had to when I saw I could make a news post. The only thing I can confirm is complete is the skeleton body paint. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think the next big update after the skeleton paint, compactness and beacon reclaim will be either hunting or private planets. That my educated guess.

1 Like

No players cannot take down other players builds. However the developers could us this to take down non-compact builds or builds that violate the CoC.

I do wonder if the shield was a hint to a possible melee system.

Or maybe what you refer to as “hunting update” could be an overall update that would dwarf the farming update in scope. Maybe something that could change crafting, rework the machines as we know them, something to add the production and use of shields.

Shields would anyway imply changes to the skill-system.

There’s been a lance in concept-limbo for a long time. It would be a little weird to have shields but no melee-weapons to go along. Then again, why not, right?
But I for one would like to change from the fist-weapons and slingbows, and go all stabby-stabby on dem critters.

4 Likes

The Hunter Already been released its lurks from afar feeding on your Fear from its gaze and it creeping around you in silence (O.O)

6 Likes

Huh. Sound just like me. I’ve been doing this since Oct 2018.

4 Likes

Ahh so those are recent additions? Good to know!

2 Likes

James be like :

“Don’t mind me, I’m just gonna casually grab a box-cutter real quick. No reason.”

6 Likes

I noticed georgegroeg’s message was deleted quite fast, did someone share something they wen’t supposed to…? :eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to share here. And I don’t know if I’m aloud to share either.
I am too nosey for my own good. Lol.

1 Like

It’s fiiiiiine. What’s gonna happen?

I mean, worst case scenario, James’ dark shadow will loom over you when you fall asleep, only to plunge into your heart the very lance you spoke about, as your eternal reward.
Either that or you’ll receive a nice arsenic cake.

5 Likes

Fakenews? Says leaders of certain organizations. Not saying any names here.

Compactness isnt shelved indefinite, getting the beacon reclaim feature in place. So when the compactness feature hit, will make easy for the game admin to pull up the non compactness beacons and just stick all the blocks in a storage. Then tell that person ok heres ur block back start over and try again. But sucks as is like working all day building a sand castle. And having someone come through and destroy it. Then says heres all the sand try again and build the sand castle right.

New updated maps are out recently. Gives a chance to fix and patch up build so they not flagged if u can. Interesting observation on what places are getting flagged still and what ones arnt and how some are very similar. No matter the change in rev or faces some places going to get removed. Seems to indicate the compactness algorithm is design to work around some players builds vs others or some players builds simply being excluded from being flagged.

The Cake is a Lie

10 Likes

The Cookie is the Truth.

6 Likes

The compactness will be the same for everyone. No one is above the strong hand of the law! (Devs).

6 Likes

Dah boh, dah boh, what you gonna do? What you gonna do when the devs come for you? Dah boh dah boh, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you!?

Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

5 Likes

Not the box cutter!! To me that was one of the most disturbing moments in that show.