Get Ready for Lovestruck Event: Join the Romantic Festivities on February 2nd! ๐Ÿ’–

Who can resist the charm of a Lovestruck Bouquet? :cherry_blossom: These delightful bouquets are carefully crafted from Decorative Flowers scattered across the Worlds. :earth_africa: Hand-trade them with fellow Citizens, and watch as the recipient receives a Heart Shaped Rock in return. :sparkling_heart: They can use these precious rocks to create a Romantic Vase, Romantic Stone Column, and adorable Heart Balloons. :balloon: Donโ€™t forget to keep an eye out for the seasonal Oorty doll โ€“ a delightful addition to the festivities!

Head over to The Exchange for another opportunity to snag the Lovestruck Mask, the elegant Ribbon Fascinator, and the artistic Climbing Roses Body Paint. :performing_arts: In addition, weโ€™ve got two more fabulous Body Paints and a stylish wearable for you to explore.

Save the date! The Lovestruck event kicks off on February 2nd at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT) and continues spreading love and joy until February 16th at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT). :date::two_hearts: Get ready for a celebration filled with romance and enchantment!

24 Likes

That should be 2024-02-02T12:00:00Zโ†’2024-02-16T12:00:00Z in your time zone :wink:

7 Likes

This is my favorite event! I canโ€™t wait :heart_on_fire:

13 Likes

Can t participate either i am sry but whish all fun with the Event.
i ll have a few bouquets to give away i Don t Need them , thats for me the worst Event of all .

1 Like

I like February the 2nd. It has always been a good day to me

4 Likes

yay great news, i want hearts, more hearts, even more hearts to make those beautiful winged Oortys :smiley:

love planet would be nice too :smiley: but with red gleam instead of rose? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

the idea is to get a flower trade area going, which i will brainstorm for, while working below the future hub.
i will not be buying hearts this year, i do not expect much activity + getting low on funds.
i kinda just hope for the lovestruck planet

9 Likes

We will be having Trade gatherings this year. I am looking forward to all the hearts! Yay!

:heartpulse: Love my Oortian Friends and Family :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Trading meetup space ready for those that are ready to make those trades!

15 Likes

Pucker up everyone. The kissing booth is back up and running for the season. Get you screenshots with that special someone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::heart:

18 Likes

I thought youโ€™d be hiding there to surprise kiss any visitors :heart:

8 Likes

Sshhhhh :shushing_face: Donโ€™t give away my secret. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Tiggs should be called lovemental event from now on :smile:

2 Likes

@Tiggs I was curious if there supposed be a countdown timer in game for all Lovestruck event

2 Likes

A guess but probably at 7 or (maybe) 14 days.

The event starts 02.02. so in a week. So the countdown is supposed to come now really

1 Like

Events start midday so a few more hours before we are at a week mark.

3 Likes

I donโ€™t trust it. Looks like you painted Sโ€™s over what used to be Lโ€™s. That thing is a Killing Booth with fake floors.

โ€œWhat? I got my roses from you.โ€

7 Likes

Hi tiggs was wondering like everyone else is , will we get the valentine planet or will it be another year we donโ€™t get to enjoy using it ?

2 Likes

are u reading my mind? xD i just posted about it too haha!

2 Likes