Get Ready for Lovestruck Event: Join the Romantic Festivities on February 2nd! šŸ’–

10 Likes

time for another batch of rose gleam and glass :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok ok ok @Tiggs is it possible to change the Cool down on trading flowers 24 hours is fooorrreeevvveerrr lol :cookie: :cookie: :heart: or am I asking for too much :joy:

3 Likes

Youā€™re asking too much, itā€™s hard coded. :frowning:

5 Likes

OO ok :sob::sob:

um um um @Tiggs are you gonna come trade flowers with the community :cookie::cookie: :heart: or am I still asking to much :joy: you can drag @monty1 with you toooooo :cookie::heart:

4 Likes

If someone can please post the colors it would be really helpful.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll see, I wonā€™t be around this weekend and have a pretty busy schedule next week.

3 Likes

They should be the same i think. Havenā€™t been to confirm ā€¦

Thx for the valentines exo @Tiggs Iā€™ll be hitting it at weekend :grin:

3 Likes

its good fun!, also i do like the planet!

farming goes nice

3 Likes

The only thing is, they need to learn to name the special planets (like Amatis for Lovestruck), so they stand out and allow people recognize them (they might be other exos around, and if random name is given to special worlds they just look like any other exo).

TBF, this isnā€™t ā€œAmatisā€. Thatā€™s just the easiest past name to remember.

I believe theyā€™re loading a palette/biome config and generating a new exo each time as opposed to reloading a snapshotted world server image or something. Iā€™d have to dig around but, same as the other ā€˜specialsā€™ I think. Each time itā€™s a new planet.

At one point that was, at least I think, part of the excitement :man_shrugging:

Also, sorry I canā€™t just edit this on but, I donā€™t see any exo bot post/announcement for the planet, either.

Itā€™s in Boundlexx though. Stealthed ^^

1 Like

We appreciate you telling us that. Still, I hope to see you there at some point.
Donā€™t work too hard.

can confirm - all colors same as : **Amatis :heart:

3 Likes

yeah it is the same planet just another name

Will be fun to see if they roll the Halloween Planet they came across

4 Likes

Halloween planetā€¦? I donā€™t recall this existing. I wish theyā€™d let me make some assets and create a planet. Iā€™d definitely make some ruins with a few different blocks for people to farm.

2 Likes

Yeah when inquiring about the Valentines planet Tiggs said they found Valentines, Halloween and a Birthday planet. I believe the birthday planet is just the color changer as it has the numbers on it when it appears. When they cleaned up the Lovestruck post the comment was removed. But exciting as I never seen the Halloween one either.

3 Likes

The birthday planet has the marble birthday presents biome,.and maybe others. Iā€™m not sure if it always does color changing. I think it has because I remember someone talking about how many colors of marble they got. But maybe not every time.

In any case, the color changing can(has also?) been done on worlds with no holiday biome.

The halloween planet wasnā€™t so special just a color profile I think. IIRC it included the first shadow red gleam.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.