Getting bumped by invisible wildstock?

invisible wildstock eh? who ya gunna call? GHOST BUSTERS! apparently it seems like Ps4 bug. water by meteor.

Majorvex who started the topic is on PC tho…

1 Like

I’m on PC too

1 Like

Just submitted a couple of logs. I am placing brick over water/ice in Gyosha. 2nd time I got bumped totally into the water

I was also present for the event on Delta Cancret. It killed people under water as well as on land. The water was “flowing” but when I died I still had half a breath meter left and the meteor was already finished.

Thanks for the game logs, although I’ve not been able to reproduce it so far. I was going to ask if you had any Quirks and / or Defects, but the video didn’t show any tools being held, so that rules one possibility out. I added the information to the database anyway.

1 Like

i finally got bumped! i was on a meteor and pushed off by nothing

I read this thread a few days ago. Thought i knew what everybody was talking about.

Sure enough the same thing happened to me. But i was home on storis, not near water or ice, and i got bumped several times. I kinda feel like it was some command lag like i strafed 2 minutes ago and it just registered.

Maybe i should point out i use a wireless keyboard and mouse?

Regardless, thought i would share my experience.

Whell I figured out last night it wasn’t just the controller. Been playing since my last post on this topic with my old controller.

Don’t know with what its related but i do know it seems to happen more likely when i apparently am on my “home” servers. Unless something changed I believe AntarVI, Xa frant and Circarpous I are EU worlds and kept getting bumped several times.

Have one of the “better” internet connections. And every thing was rebooted (and what not) yesterday.
IRL cleaning and making space for my🎄.

But during hunt on Xa frant while waiting on platforms i got bumped several times. No not counting when at meteor.
While on AntarVI and Circarpous I while moving blocks around to hook up portals.

And when i was on Gyosha Ophin I would say it didn’t happen (or i just did not notice it).

Have to knock on the table but i don’t experience any problems when i am on Gyosha Ophin (except the first few sec to a min).
And when i am on my “home” servers even if it is for a few min ill get connection notifications and warnings (again not counting the first min).

Again this is just what i am noticing and have experienced but it should not be possible that i have a better connection in an other server region (or atleast that is what it looks like).

The bumps might be related to the same issue. Or just some type of input to server lag.
Just what i think it might be.

Unless it gets to toxic with the warnings and servers issues ill just adjust and keep playing but still i hope this will help somehow with the problem.

May the Dev god find a way to help us lowly peasants out. (Boundless is my first life and IRL my second :wink:.)

Sorry for the long post^^

Praise dev to help us out!

Do you still get the thing with the tool or whatever you’re holding activating? With the controller I mean?

Boken blocks, wasted brews, it’s a horrrible bug and for me it seems to be happening more lately.

It is still doing it. It’s hard to build with it happening.

I don’t think I mentioned it, but I also get the thing where my chisel or hammer won’t stop…where I keep eating food over and over…I have to remove items from my hand for it to stop.

1 Like