Giant trees

I don’t think Aridhols abandoned, I saw him a day or so ago, but I think hes not nearly on as often. Wow, the portal going down could be a problem though. Maybe I can message him.

Deen, thanks for the test results!!

Yep, just checked, the clock tower portal to/from Ultima is open.

4 hearts, 16 to go to ewok village :slight_smile:

Nix you know once we start that village you’re gonna need more plots!
Brucebanner

Haha, yeah that’s going to take about 2 or 3 hundred… No problem! I see it has 5 hearts now

My sample size is on the small side at this time. when i forge another axe i will go out and collect more data. but from what i have seen the drop rate seems to be about 2x more then what i got on the T5. maybe i was just lucky and the law of large numbers has not had a chance to play out yet.

But the ratios I was getting was

T5 ~20 Bark ~100 Sap for every 336 Wood (Besevrona)
T6 ~50 Bark ~110 Sap for every 336 Wood (Alcyon)
Bark and Sap numbers are averaged out and rounded down (Units of 5, z.B. 29 → 25), over the small amount of tests I did do. (about 5 or 6 per world)

I find it a little odd that the bark scaled up quite an amount while the sap did not change much at all

If you are wondering why i did this test in amounts of 336 wood it is because the 1st time i did this. it took me collecting 336 units wood to get exactly 50 units of bark on the T6. so I used that as the baseline to beable repeat the test.

This is very very different then what I got, and if this was done with a decent sample size. then my sample size is most likely way to small at this time, even thou it was very consistent over the tests.

looks like its time to science the ■■■■ out of this!!

I did the sampling for this, I believe if it is the PS conversation we had in our gathering channel. Happy to share my numbers again:

T3:
14538 Wood gathered
1259 bark (8.66%)
3464 sap (23.82%)

T6:
5898 Wood gathered
639 bark (10.83%)
2004 Sap (33.97%)

I did another test later with a larger sample while I was gathering wood on Alycon and got similar numbers with around 8k wood. Bark got up to 11.1% and sap was at 32% the last time.

I use bark in my shop, so getting the highest drop rate vs ease is my major jam. I personally gather on T3 because of the limited difference and the ease of breaking the blocks with less forge effects. (so I can one hit with speed potion AOE and zoom zoom for bark/sap)

Edit: those numbers are from October 22nd, I don’t think there have been any drop stuff changes since then. I was gathering with gatherer epic, luck, all stats blah blah blah that you could have.

So do the enormous Trior trees exist on ANY other world?

there is a 4% differential between my data and yours

Assuming I understand the maths correctly. As an ice troll, that not in my favor in most cases

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it evens out. I could always go collect more tomorrow and see if the drops have changed.

Alcyon has giant trees. They are like tall and pretty thick (over 3x3 in places at the base)

I do love this game. And perhaps I know why the player count is lower than other games. Its because there are only so many genius level creative professionals out there. I’m going to check those trees on Alcyon too. Thanks.

I’m not talking about the 3x3 trees. I’m talking about the trees from Trior that can be somewhere around 10x10 at the base.

10/20. Ha. You guys might actually make me build it.

If you do really spend 200 hours on an ewok village well i’ll help ya with an ATST and a Giant Log Trap

1 Like

I’ll speak for Envyv77 and say yes, that would be amazing!

1 Like

13 stars / 20 …closer to an ewok village

Update: 16/20!!!

1 Like

Half tempted to make another account lol so I can like it again @MrNiX