Giant trees

Calling all Explorers:

Does anybody know any T4 or higher worlds with GIANT trees. I live on Trior and am super spoiled. But I need to get some bark. T6 would be my preferable level, but I’ve don’t recall seeing any trees of enormous stature on any of them.

If anybody has seen any, p-p-please let me know. Maybe I’ll cut you in on the loot.

Serp. The spooky looking trees without leaves. sometimes they are 3 Wide.

1 Like

Obviously you haven’t seen the trees on Trior that OP is talking about.

2 Likes

I go to delta crete** and find the big fallen twisted trunks when I need bark. There are locations where you can get a bunch with a single regen bomb and they range up to 3x3.

Edit: had the wrong planet.

1 Like

Why t6? There is no difference in drop rate for bark between t3 and t6.

3 Likes

I actually haven’t. The largest trees I know of are on Arie. He was asking for Lvl4 or higher planets though… Serp has the largest trees I am aware of.

I do agree with @deenw though, just find a trunk on a Lvl3-4 planet, and go to town with regen bombs. The lower the planet the better

1 Like

Thanks guys, yeah, I’ve been running around on 6’s a lot lately and was hoping to multigather. Not a problem though. Thanks for the suggestions! Let you know what I end up going with! Thanks guys!!!

Have you tested this? the T6 always seems to give me more bark then the T5. however the rate for T4 and T5 seems to be the same.

Alcyon is the T6 world I done this on.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk. It wasn’t my intention. If you haven’t seen the trees on Trior, it is worth checking it out sometime. They are like 12 blocks wide at the base and over a hundred blocks tall. They are MASSIVE.

4 Likes

Yeah Trior has some insanely sized trees. That’s where we live as well

Yeah, I adore them and It’s one of the reasons I stayed on Trior. Ironically though I did not do my build amoung them! I desperately want to build an Ewok Village though…

25 Likes

If that comment gets 20 hearts, I’m totally Ewok villaging…

I had a dream about those trees… i would grapple to the top, drill a core down the middle and drop in an old school get-the-blocks-you-break bomb down the hole… :heart_eyes:

Edit - @MrNiX the wife loves building tree houses, been trying to get her to go full ewok for the longest time

After I finish Anvil’s dragon! (@ Aridhol)

Theyre get for a 3x3 axe. Not quite bomb mining though :wink:

Oh dude you’re the one building that dragon?? That thing is awesome! I run through there each day.

Also I haven’t seen aridhol in quite some time. I think he’s abandoned us!

Yea the main anvil portal in finata just closed today. However if you are looking to get to anvil easily I have a portal at moonies that leads there. It’s labled Fire’s Mart and atlas shop. Leads to downtown Anvil

Well I live just outside of Anvil so I don’t need help getting there, and I only go to ultimate hub if I really need to because the lag is too much for since I’m a us west player. Sad though that the portal shut down. I had high hopes for anvil and now I feel like it’s dying.

yeah some people made test about it, it ended up higher the tier better the drop rate but its not that much. It’s a difference of 2% between T3 and T6.

I’ve tested from t3-t5. I assume the drop rate would be the same on T6. But it sounds like your experience says otherwise? What is the sample size you are dealing with and what drop rate are you gettting? The sample size has to be in the thousands and at least a few times for it to be reliable.

1 Like